Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard Schaefer and GBP has been responsible for Floyd's cherry picking exhibition.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I could edit the thread title to have been responsible for Floyd's cherry picking exhibition. My username isn't Ch@mpbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
      I wish I could edit the thread title to have been responsible for Floyd's cherry picking exhibition. My username isn't Ch@mpbox.
      Yes we know, you ae Iceta el chupa Maceta!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah I agree.

It at least should be Foreman vs Floyd... the battle of skills. both will fight backwards, potshot each other to death, and wait for a decision to favor them.

And Matthew Hatton would avenge his Big Brother's loss to Pacquiao (ala Nonito Donaire against Darchinyan)

that adds more drama than the other way around.

Comment

They let him get away with Mayweather-Hatton? That was probably the most wanted fight in boxing at the time it was made....Mosley at the time was just another old guy and Cotto was just the guy who had beaten Judah. Margarito was signed to fight Paul Williams, so Mayweather Hatton was the fight everyone wanted to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            Yes we know, you ae Iceta el chupa Maceta!!!!!!
            I'm just messing with you today Champ. You probably think I'm always mean to you, but you're good peeps outside of your Rican nuthugging. Go ahead and chime in on this thread and let it be known what a ***** made studio gangster Floyd is.

Comment

how long are pac and floyd gonna beat around the bush

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                They let him get away with Mayweather-Hatton? That was probably the most wanted fight in boxing at the time it was made....Mosley at the time was just another old guy and Cotto was just the guy who had beaten Judah. Margarito was signed to fight Paul Williams, so Mayweather Hatton was the fight everyone wanted to see.
                Come on man. I know Collazo may have broken his hand against Mosley, but that fight right there let me know that Hatton was **** at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                  Think about it. Look at the garbage ass match ups they've let this clown get away with. Mayweather-Hatton and ....
                  Unlike everybody else now, I did not think that Mayweather-hatton was a garbage match up. Two Undefeated guys. The undisputed guy at 140, and the undisputed guy at 147. Both top 10 p4p. Differing styles. Same size.

I think the criticism of that bout is unfounded. And a large segment of the fans on this board picked hatton to win:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/po...ts&pollid=5825

Comment

Mayweather calls the shots, GBP has to follow along with whatever he wants to do at this point.

GBP holds little to no weight in what Mayweather does and I'd put money on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X