Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is no reason for Mayweather not to have a war with Pacquiao right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no reason for Mayweather not to have a war with Pacquiao right?

Ok i bought into the excuses of boring decisions against Baldomir and De La Hoya because they were bigger men. Smart i accept that, no hate from here. However with Pacquaio there who is a smaller man fighting the bigger man who is a welterweight, there is no reason why Mayweather shouldnt mix it up and give an exciting fight with a smaller man right?

Pacquiao has proven he can hurt welterweights, it would be smarter to play it safe

Comment

Pacquiao is a different animal then the 2 you mentioned. Mayweather won't be mixing it up alot. He'll play it safe and rightfully so.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
        Ok i bought into the excuses of boring decisions against Baldomir and De La Hoya because they were bigger men. Smart i accept that, no hate from here. However with Pacquaio there who is a smaller man fighting the bigger man who is a welterweight, there is no reason why Mayweather shouldnt mix it up and give an exciting fight with a smaller man right?
        Ummm, he didn't trade with Marquez.... he ain't trading with Manny (that's if he fights him at all). Floyd's a *****.

Comment

If mayweather tries to go to war he gets ktfo. He has to be on his bike to win.

Comment

He already had a chance to mix it up with Jmm who is much slower and not as strong as Pac. Thus...I doubt he would do that against Pac.

Comment

A lot of people are hyped for this fight. IMO this has the makings to be one of the most boring sporting events of all time

Comment

A lot of people are hyped for this fight. IMO this has the makings to be one of the most boring sporting events of all time
                When has Pacquiao been in a boring fight? The style clash makes it entertaining.

Comment

It probably will be.

Floyd's style basically will make it boring.

But he should get credit, cause if he makes it look easy ; that says alot.

Pac's previous challenges have seemed to be very easy to him .

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    If mayweather tries to go to war he gets ktfo. He has to be on his bike to win.
                    when they go toe to toe, we'll see who gets the best of the exchanges

Comment

Working...
                    X