Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez is feather fisted at 154....he wont hit any harder or be any faster.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    LOL, Martinez has 24 KO's and Williams has 27 KO's. If Martinez is feather fisted, then so is Williams. Martinez is raw and experienced and will bring the heat. He will keep distance and tag Williams with fast shots and then tie up the giant.
    Ahhhh,Mathed my boy,he's gonna keep distance with someone bigger than him??I hope U ready,cause it's gonna go down!!

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
      Ahhhh,Mathed my boy,he's gonna keep distance with someone bigger than him??I hope U ready,cause it's gonna go down!!
      Williams doesn't use his height well, he likes to slug it out and gets up close for his size. Martinez keeps distance and strikes like a cobra with precise powerful shots. He has already beaten a guy that is built similar to Williams in Russell Jordan. It will be a great fight, I can't wait.

Here is a video of that fight.

Comment

P-Will's got this one.

Comment

I think that Burner's description of Martinez is inaccurate, but Martinez falls into a category of a dude who doesn't know how to close the show. I know the ref gave Cintron time to recover after that knockdown, but Martinez had a dead man in front of him for the rest of the fight and failed to land anything to wobble Cintron. He won the rest of the fight, but he did that Calzaghe like showboating instead of throwing punches. At least Joe throws punches after he show boats. Martinez is a passive fighter, and I think it will cost him in this one. He only has a 50% KO ratio, so when someone refers to him as feather fisted that's what they mean. Williams knows how to close the show when he has an opponent hurt even though he himself doesn't have one punch KO power.

Comment

martinez is the last man you should be underestimating against pdub. feather fisted? have you ever seen any of his fights?

Comment

Burner is a racist ******

Dumbass Burner got

If the "feather fisted" Martinez can knockdown and badly hurt Williams, just imagine what Pavlik will do to him.

Pavlik will destroy Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by klitschko2009 View Post

Dumbass burner got

If the "feather fisted" martinez can knockdown and badly hurt williams, just imagine what pavlik will do to him.

Pavlik will destroy williams.
                lmfao.......................

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
                  lmfao.......................
                  Last I checked Paul had his hand raised..........

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post

Dumbass Burner got

If the "feather fisted" Martinez can knockdown and badly hurt Williams, just imagine what Pavlik will do to him.

Pavlik will destroy Williams.
                    Burner just the fighters he likes and the fighters he hates on. Fighters like Martinez he really didn't studied. So that is why he comes with this bad predictions.

But, anyways Lennox Lewis>Vitaly

Comment

There's a thin line between bold and stupid... what side does TS fall on?

Comment

Working...
                      X