Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez is feather fisted at 154....he wont hit any harder or be any faster.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    So Pavlik gimps his ass out of the fight with PWill, and you're cool with it? Because your ass is still bleeding when PWill sparked Quintana out in the first round of the rematch? Am I reading your mindset correctly?
    Who says Im OK with Ass wipe?

I just told him why Williams and Pavlik aint happoening in the hear future.

It was a ***** move y pavlik to keep postponing a fight with Williams. they doid the guy wrong!!!! Im o Williams fan, ut I would love to see Williams kick his ass because of all the time wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Damn kids!!!

Anyways, Pavlik is bbeing push to fight Bute wihc is a way etter fighter than Williams and way more money, so Williams will have to look to another fighter!!!!
      I was just kidding with ya Champ,geese!!But seriously how would U want pavlik to fight Bute,when he's middleweight champ & it seems quite obvious he is ducking the Punisher??How can any fight fan be ok with with pavlik floyding the Punisher,he's a champ,champs shouldn't duck away from anyone,no??

Comment

And the curse goes on...

I'd take Williams on this one though.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          Who says Im OK with Ass wipe?

I just told him why Williams and Pavlik aint happoening in the hear future.

It was a ***** move y pavlik to keep postponing a fight with Williams. they doid the guy wrong!!!! Im o Williams fan, ut I would love to see Williams kick his ass because of all the time wasted.
          Fair enough, you **** puppet.

Comment

I didn't know Martinez had so many fans...

No disrespect but what has he done except beating Kermit the Frog?

I think Paul will UD him...add in the factor Martinez is moving up...

Comment

even if he is feather fisted which i don't think he is sergio is a awkward southpaw and pwill was hit alot by sharmba mitchell and suffered a lost to quitanna who are both left handed fighters so i expect it to be a tough close fight

Comment

i have a feeling afther this fight pwill aint going to be the most feared boxer in the game.
                i think martinez is going to school his ass. this is a huge risk on part of pwill

Comment

WARTINEZ!

Comment

Paul Williams is going to beat Martinez ass. I can't wait.

Comment

LOL, Martinez has 24 KO's and Williams has 27 KO's. If Martinez is feather fisted, then so is Williams. Martinez is raw and experienced and will bring the heat. He will keep distance and tag Williams with fast shots and then tie up the giant.

Comment

Working...
                      X