No announcement yet.

Ali Funeka and Joan Guzman Ends in a Horrible Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
    I remember those couple rounds being close. I'd have to watch it again though.

Man if we're judging round by round and not face against face, then it was a close fight. It's not as easy as the announcers were putting it.

I'll rewatch the fight after and admit I'm wrong if I can't unbiasly find a draw for Guzman.
    it was the jab, 90% of the punches Ali landed were jabs. If his trainers can get him to go inside more, Ali is done for gurantee it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
      Thats it I have lost all respect for the Dominican fans that back this loser and this bad decision.
      Stick to hitting the ball far..Im out!
      Fans like this are contributing to killing the sport I love.:****you:
      Wtf? I am Dominican and I said Funeka won. Wtf is wrong your Rican ass. Look at Clottey-Cotto(Clottey won), Mosley-Cotto(Draw), Margarito-Cotto(Blaming Marg of cheating with no proof)...You Rican fans are way worse so stfu please.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
        Wtf? I am Dominican and I said Funeka won. Wtf is wrong your Rican ass. Look at Clottey-Cotto(Clottey won), Mosley-Cotto(Draw), Margarito-Cotto(Blaming Marg of cheating with no proof)...You Rican fans are way worse so stfu please.
        Originally Posted by Dondi33O View Post
        Thats it I have lost all respect for the Dominican fans that back this loser and this bad decision.
        Read slower and sound it out and you will realize this was not directed to you.

Comment

Dondi330 became a damaged goods due to Cotto's lost. We just need to ignore the mentally challenge poster.

Comment

"The only failure about me is that my mother's Rican"-Kevin Jesus

something along those lines

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
              I remember those couple rounds being close. I'd have to watch it again though.

Man if we're judging round by round and not face against face, then it was a close fight. It's not as easy as the announcers were putting it.

I'll rewatch the fight after and admit I'm wrong if I can't unbiasly find a draw for Guzman.
              Had nothing to do with the blood on Guzman's face. He simply got output through the entire fight. Guzman got hit with a lot of right hands, a ****load of jabs and double jabs, was badly stunned, looked frustrated, and never landed any solid shots that affected Funeka. Guzman was simply not very active and Funeka capitalized.

Guzman looked like a kid who got his Christmas gift early when they announced the decision.

Comment

That's crazy, no way anybody with two good eyes can score that anything other then Funeka by clear decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Halladay View Post
                  "The only failure about me is that my mother's Rican"-Kevin Jesus

something along those lines
                  thats ****ed up rofl.

Anyways, Ali landed a **** load of jabs. Im pretty sure 90% of his punches were jabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
                    How can I back that loser?

Are you stupid or just a hypocrite?

At the very least, Guzman showed he's a tough warrior that will stay in there until the end. Cotto got knocked out the last 2 times he looked like that.
                    Hey man i'm Dominican too but I think Guzman lost decisively. Funeka fought a good fight, he threw elbows, headbutts, and punches against the shorter Guzman fighting a cleaner fight.

Funeka reminds me of Hopkins(fighting dirty) mixed with Paul Williams(workrate), dude is def top 3 in LW. I think he gives everyone hell there.
                    Nah, **** that. I'm gonna rescore the fight before I agree with anything.

We're not judging fights on who's face looks worse in a round or who ends the fight in the best shape or Lopez would have lost against Mtagwa.

Everyone is just spewing regurgitated **** the HBO announcers said. No offense.

Comment

omfg...!!! cant believe the judges! poor Funeka....!

Comment

Working...
                      X