Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It just dawned on me. Cotto overtrained for the Packy fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
    Obviously not. He trained himself into BOLIVION. Roach even said it. He had nobody to reel him in.

Do they have guns?
    I thought he trained in PR and FL?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      there you go...now you've got Burner on your side....instant credibilty...congrats, ****

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Cotto went on the record more than once AFTER THE LOSS and said HE DID NOT OVERTRAIN.
        Oh ****, even Pops is in disagreement. That's ****ing brutal. I would run and hide if big daddy came into my thread and said I was a lamo.

PS: Bend over, you filthy slut.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
          for the record Hatton did say he over trained vs Pacquiao

does anyone believe him?
          I'd say he under-trained, since he never even learned boxing basics, such as keeping your hands up. You know, the first thing you learn, pretty much.

15 years training sounds about right. But even then, it still might not be competitive. 3 months? Pffff. I've had wanks that lasted longer.

Comment

So what do we do then? Should we then have one official trainer in order to monitor both fighter's training? What do you want, a situation when everybody's in his prime and peaking at just the right time? Come on... you're looking for an almost impossible scenario there. Everybody has something at the back of his mind or has some problems in training camp.

I do not believe Cotto overtrained but even if he did, is that Pac's fault??
            Oh by the way, by most accounts, Pac UNDERTRAINED. He started late, had a lot of problems in camp, got distracted in Manila by the politicians and had to make several appearances (Underthehood, Kimmel).

For the record here are some of the excuses whenever Pac wins in a big fight:
            1)Barrera-A fire occured near camp
            2)EM 2&3-Weight drained & Shot
            3)Diaz wasn't good
            4)DLH was weight drained and shot
            5)Hatton was not a good boxer
            6)Cotto overtrained and weightdrained plus Manny is on PEDs

It's like you're saying that if all conditions were correct, he wouldn't have won any of those fights.

When will it dawn on you that Pacquiao is simply better than those guys, including Cotto, and that's the reason why Pac won?

Comment

it just dawned on me that Pac was filming a movie on his freetime, had to deal with typhoon, Koncz, banged an actress, commercials, tv show guesting, Jimmy Kimmel guesting during his 7 week training for this fight. and then he proceeds to beat the **** out of Cotto.

now that's what you call multitasking.

Comment

do disrespect but what is wrong with just saying that on that night manny was the better fighter. i am sure cotto had no problem making 145. he was physically fine until manny hurt him and he never recovered. i just dont know about excuses. i never make them myself and i havent heard cotto make them. so why make them for him

Comment

It just dawned on me that you are incorrect.

Comment

Daing...

I guess a gal can't make a post without everyone getting their manties wet.

Comment

the excuses on cotto's side are all lame...

the truth is pac is on roids even though NSAC said otherwise...

the geniuses here at nsb have more credebility than any athletic commissions so **** them

Comment

Working...
                      X