Obsessive Calzaghe hatred is a type of mental illness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zags is my hero, long live the man!!

Comment

Every undefeated fighter gets hate nowadays.

Comment

I dont dislike calzahge but I will never think of him of as a great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
          There have been a number of posters who've made many Joe Calzaghe hate threads.

Lead Cenobite, bsrizpac, Flawless, Benny Leonard and Bhopreign are examples.

I think obsessive hatred for Calzaghe which causes these people to have the compulsion to create hateful threads about Joe is actually a kind of mental illness. It's a type of OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder).
          2 of those guys in that list are just racist, can you pick them out?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
            2 of those guys in that list are just racist, can you pick them out?
            Flawless, Benny Leonard and Bhopreign bash and discredit ALL white fighters.

Benny is usually sneaky in the way he goes about it, while the other two are more direct.

Comment

I think obsessive hatred for Calzaghe which causes these people to have the compulsion to create hateful threads about Joe is actually a kind of mental illness. It's a type of OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder).
              100% spot on.

Comment

when you beat alot of guys people are a fan of in your career, your going to have alot of haters, its just the way it is. i can totally see why a hopkins fan would hate on calzaghe. i hated lennox lewis and holyfield largely because they spanked tyson when i was a big fan

Comment

Nah its just called being a fool lol

Comment

Yeah I completely agree, good post.

Comment

The dictionary definition of a schooling.

Comment

Working...
                      X