Obsessive Calzaghe hatred is a type of mental illness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree same goes for haters of hatton mayweather pacquiao

Comment

So true. Reading too much garbage CAN lower your intelligence. You don't want to drop to their level.

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      I take nothing personal, in fact I find it rather hilarious that anyone thinks they are so special that they can affect my life. I'm just tired of seeing their garbage.

Enough is enough.

Normally I wouldn't bother blocking anyone, but some of these people are so ****ing demented I would rather not lower my IQ by acknowledging the fact that their inane drivel even exists.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh. View Post
        Its not hating. People are (rightfully) just debunking Calzaghe's career. You all are just blinded by love. If you look objectively at his resume you know this guy was a fraud.
        Says the self-hating white kid with red karma and Michael Jackson in his avatar.

Self-hate, which is what motivated Jackson in having plastic surgery to change his features, is also an indication of mental illness.

Comment

I don't care what anyone says. People make Calzaghe out to be a great and better than he seems. I don't respect his career and I don't consider him a great. Good? Yes. But not a great.

His wins over his best opponents are tainted. He lost to Hopkins, in my opinion. He did beat a Roy Jones that wasn't really a Roy Jones anymore.

I do give him credit over Kessler and Lacy, though. Those are two good wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Soda Popinski View Post
            Don't be so sure about that.

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Soda Popinski View Post
              Don't be so sure about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                There have been a number of posters who've made many Joe Calzaghe hate threads.

Lead Cenobite, bsrizpac, Flawless, Benny Leonard and Bhopreign are examples.

I think obsessive hatred for Calzaghe which causes these people to have the compulsion to create hateful threads about Joe is actually a kind of mental illness. It's a type of OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder).
                Most fighters have haters,not just JC,so why would hating Jc alone be a mental illness??

Originally posted by tommy boo boxer View Post
                oh its not only Joe Calzaghe... theres PBF, Pacman, cotto, Williams hate threads etc etc
                Exactly,most fans aren't fans of boxing,just of certain fighters!!I have the Punisher on top my favorites right now,but I like most others fighters too!!

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
                  Most fighters have haters,not just JC,so why would hating Jc alone be a mental illness??
                  People are just annoyed at the insane amount of threads about a retired boxer. It is way out of proportion.

Comment

Any man who has put their life or health on the line just to put food on their table deserves the credit for their courage...there is an old saying that the world is between astronauts and astronomers. Anyone can buy a telescope, but it takes a special kind of person to step up to the challenge, never mind rise above it. Any person who has competed in boxing or any other form of combat sport are aware of the hard work that has to go in to training and the physical demands that go with it.

Any person who discredits Calzaghe, discredits all the opponents he faced as well..."prime", "past prime", "pre prime", this time, that time and anytime.

There are too many people on this board that only see two things regarding boxers...they are either "bums" or "all time greats"...and that just shows their lack of respect for the sport.

Calzaghe may have retired too soon in my opinion, but at the end of the day he went 46-0 as a pro...and that takes something, no matter what the opposition...no cut stoppages...no knockouts suffered...no points losses...no disqualifications...no towel thrown in by the corner...no quitting on the stool...46 straight wins.

Comment

Lighten up. All fighters get some hate.

Comment

Working...
                      X