Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is Calzaghe gonna give us some kind of explanation of why Kessler lost to Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is Calzaghe gonna give us some kind of explanation of why Kessler lost to Ward?

I mean, this happened right after Joe said that Kessler was head and shoulders above the rest. I'll bet he was praying every night for this not to happen. He comes on here and tells Mayweather to fight the best right before this fight takes place. So I'm wondering if Calzaghe is on suicide watch right now. He seems like some of these bandwagon posters who disappear after their favorite fighter loses. Lol.

He has unfinished business, i would respect him more if he came back and fought one of them win or lose
    -ward
    -abraham
    -dawson
    -cloud

Comment

Kessler had an off night!
      hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs077 View Post
        hehe
        Williams-Quintana 7-5 loss is an off night
        Ward-Kessler 11-0 loss is getting outclassed

Comment

By Calzaghe putting so much stock into that win over Kessler shows that his legacy is dog **** and he himself knows it. Has anyone got a recent pic of Calzaghe? He's probably not even in fighting shape, so I guess we should let him be. But he belongs outside of the top 100 unless Kessler goes on to do something meaningful. The Zag fans can use B-Hop as his best win now, but just remember that you guys said that the win over Kessler was better.

Comment

Why would he?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs077 View Post
              hehe
              there is no such thing as an off night in boxing...you prepare for months...the reason pwill and kessler say they had an off night is because they got outboxed

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Why would he?
                because he always tries to make it seem like his wins are way bigger than they are..like when he said roy can still win a major title if he wanted too and that roy was still at his best

Comment

Kessler could do well in the rest of this tournament. Ward could do very well.

It may end up that Ward becomes a greater fighter than Calzaghe or as great, and Kessler having only lost to them two fighters.

My point is I'm holding out until I see Kessler in the ring again. There a few factors involved in why he may have performed so poorly, including that Ward is a great fighter.

But if Kessler goes on to lose his next fight I would agree that Calzaghe's resume would take a hit.

But one thing I don't understand is why is it OK for people to suggest that Hopkins and Mayweather RUIN fighters simply by outboxing them, but it is not possible for Calzaghe.

Comment

Kessler is done, as far as I'm concerned. Two years ago he was a better fighter, and the Kessler that turned up against Ward would have lost every round to Joe.

No excuses, because Ward would probably have beaten him anyway, but three rubbish fights in two years, plus a ton of legal BS, trying to get out of his contract (because he was getting three rubbish fights in two years!) could very well have messed things up big time for Kessler.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                    X