No announcement yet.

let's imagine floyd style of fighting was cotto on the later rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    Glad i wasn't the only one who noticed it..
    but you also didn't notice how pac rushed in to close that gap up---and floyd will expose that coming in method he used and stop him---pac feinted when he came in though which is an improvement on his part---but his balance was off and when you come rushing in with bad balance floyd will drop you---floyd will stop pac when they fight---floyd will counter pac from the ropes, inside pocket, mid to outer range distance--mark my words---floyd will counter pac going backwards coming forward, or standing still---he will dictate pac's movement and this will dictate the fight overall---pac is in over his head fighting floyd--but this fight has to happen for you people to understand what i mean---so good riddance to you all---floyd is ****ing pac up....let's take bets now----

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
      but you also didn't notice how pac rushed in to close that gap up---and floyd will expose that coming in method he used and stop him---pac feinted when he came in though which is an improvement on his part---but his balance was off and when you come rushing in with bad balance floyd will drop you---floyd will stop pac when they fight---floyd will counter pac from the ropes, inside pocket, mid to outer range distance--mark my words---floyd will counter pac going backwards coming forward, or standing still---he will dictate pac's movement and this will dictate the fight overall---pac is in over his head fighting floyd--but this fight has to happen for you people to understand what i mean---so good riddance to you all---floyd is ****ing pac up....let's take bets now----
      its funny Pac fans think Manny is gonna bullrush Mayweather and overwhelm him with speed.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
        its funny Pac fans think Manny is gonna bullrush Mayweather and overwhelm him with speed.....
        Judah did a pretty damn good job for 4 rounds. Difference being Pac fights 12.

Comment

finally someone made a thread about this.. i noticed this evrytime i seen the fight nd my money is with floyd if they fight... pac looked lost nd uncomfortable when he had to chase cotto.. mayweather can do that from round 1-12 without a problem

Comment

Originally posted by skipperman View Post
            Let's say he moves and dance a lot like what cotto did on firepower on the later rounds.

I mean I mean that style is what floyd usually do on most of his fights and then make a sudden pot shots.

The way manny stalk on cotto, do you think Pac can catch mayweather with some shots by going after him?

Do you also think Money May will stand toe to toe with Pac?
            cotto was running and lost every one of those rounds. MAB ran from pac and lost a UD to pac.

RUNNING FROM PAC = DECISION LOSS IN VEGAS!!!!

Comment

good ****

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                cotto was running and lost every one of those rounds. MAB ran from pac and lost a UD to pac.

RUNNING FROM PAC = DECISION LOSS IN VEGAS!!!!
                yea but not if hes running with an effective compu box landing better % then pac.

Comment

Originally posted by skipperman View Post
                  Let's say he moves and dance a lot like what cotto did on firepower on the later rounds.

I mean I mean that style is what floyd usually do on most of his fights and then make a sudden pot shots.

The way manny stalk on cotto, do you think Pac can catch mayweather with some shots by going after him?

Do you also think Money May will stand toe to toe with Pac?
                  cotto is a good fighter but he's $h*t going backwards...everytime his moves back he has to stop, plant his feet, and then throw. floyd is a master at fighting backwards so i don't know. i never see pac cut off the ring against a boxer who uses movement because he hasn't really fought one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank$Moody View Post
                    Judah did a pretty damn good job for 4 rounds. Difference being Mayweather adapted.
                    Fixed it

Comment

Nice scenario but no, you've got it completely wrong. Don't think for a second that the Pacman will fall victim to any of Pretty Boy's tactics. The "Pac-Attack" fight plan will be custom-tailored just for Mayweather. You will see Floyd running away from the Pacman's "Buzzsaw" which will be running at very high RPM. Yes, poor Floyd will be surprised with the Pacman's "fistic bombardments." The Pacman will be victorious by overwhelming KO or TKO. JAT

Comment

Working...
                      X