Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff M.: Floyd is training with Roger for a fight in England.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if this is then true well that sucks. floyd's gonna fight a nobody while on the other hand mr. pacquiao fought top caliber opponents no tune ups in between in less than a year span of time. if we're gonna talk about greatness i think floyd's look like garbage compared to the legend manny pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Collazo ain't a pusover either. So Mayweather better take him serious.
      if i was Afraid Mayweather jr. & decide to take a tune up at england my personal choice would be;

1-Quintana
      2-Collazo
      3-Ortiz
      4-Valero*

*This fight will probably prepare him the most for Pac but AFraid Mayweather jr. doesnt have the balls for V-NOM. If i had to choose i would pick collazo or quintana.

Comment

I don't think Pac will be fighting anytime soon because of politics so what's Floyd have to do in the meantime.

Comment

i doubt it but if so its a tune up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Statham View Post
            if this is then true well that sucks. floyd's gonna fight a nobody while on the other hand mr. pacquiao fought top caliber opponents no tune ups in between in less than a year span of time. if we're gonna talk about greatness i think floyd's look like garbage compared to the legend manny pacquiao.
            first of all we dont know if its true and if it is whats wrong with takin a tune up before u fight P4P #1 fighter in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
              first of all we dont know if its true and if it is whats wrong with takin a tune up before u fight P4P #1 fighter in the world
              manny pacquiao didn't!

Comment

If floyd fights in the uk against some random opponent (not mosley, clottey, or cotto) and the ppv numbers r garbage, then arum will insist on 60/40

Comment

Long as he signs the contract to fight Pac who cares what he does before they meet. If he wants a low risk tune-up then so be it, Roach even admitted that it doesnt make sense to fight a dangerous opponent before a mega fight. Hate him or love him Mayweather has proved that he knows what best for him thats why he's in line for the biggest fight of the decade.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    Would Collazo be a good idea?
                    No Collazo is too dangerous. If it is going to be in the U.K it might as well be against a U.K fighter. And, if the Pac fight gets signed then a tune up against a southpaw for February is not a bad idea. Witter is a british southpaw so it might be against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Statham View Post
                      manny pacquiao didn't!
                      Exactly......
                      The b*tch is gonna have 2 tune-ups for pac. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X