Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff M.: Floyd is training with Roger for a fight in England.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can anyone take this as credible? That Enquirer site reports so many fake stories, it's ridiculous.

I'll take what ESPN says anyday over this **** site.
    Last edited by warp1432; 11-26-2009, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I love how people here believe rumors regarding floyd over anything

Comment

Haters believe what they wanna believe it seems

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          Sparring and fighting in an actual ring is different.
          then what do you sparr in ? sparring is fights.. the difference is the pressure

Comment

Even before the negotiations started, Mayweather was already training for a fight against Matthew Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by zeidrich View Post
              link pls

maybe a tune-up?
              He just tuned up with JMM.

Comment

LOL once again..some of you guys will believe everything you read on here.

Sound like the same people who believe Saadam Hussein was the main conspirator of 9/11.

Matthew Hatton is not fighting Floyd Mayweather, Yuri Foreman is not fighting Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                  LOL once again..some of you guys will believe everything you read on here.

Sound like the same people who believe Saadam Hussein was the main conspirator of 9/11.

Matthew Hatton is not fighting Floyd Mayweather, Yuri Foreman is not fighting Manny Pacquiao.
                  Saadam Hussein died shortly after the 9/11 attacks and I know ignorant people who still believe he's alive. We have a new president and all of sudden the man is never mentioned again....

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
                    Saadam Hussein died shortly after the 9/11 attacks and I know ignorant people who still believe he's alive. We have a new president and all of sudden the man is never mentioned again....
                    We live among morons unfortunately

Comment

• I'm hoping beyond hope that both sides are just playing mindgames with each other. Please let these be nothing more than negotiation ploys please please please.

smh @ May vs. Matthew Hatton

smh @ Pac vs. Yuri

Comment

Working...
                      X