No announcement yet.

This Should Be Explained Fans vs *****s and *******s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
    I've watched boxing for longer than you've been alive. Much longer.
    lol

Born 1987.

That's the year Leonard-Hagler was on Reruns at Channel 13. They'll show the special with Mike Tyson. That was everyday!!

on Football Sims vs Elway.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      Honestly, I am kinda insulted by this. First of all, you are new here. You have no right to "walk all over" anyone. Secondly, I'm a hardcore Pacquiao fan. You can call me a ******* if you like, and I'll happily run with the term for the sake of fun anyway (hence starting a user group called *******S), but you ain't teaching me nothing. I've watched boxing for longer than you've been alive. Much longer.

This thread is the work of someone who's immature. I find it offensive because you probably categorize me as a *******, think I'm a dumbass, and think somehow you are superior and have the upper hand because you are a "real boxing fan".

Nobody cares, dude. You ain't changing anything around here. Everything will be exactly the same when we wake up tomorrow.
      TS is a ***** in disquise trying to pretend to be a boxing fun. he deserves to be red.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
        Now that is the truth. Nothing ever changes in the ****hole that is NSB.
        Exactly. But to be honest, I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm sick of these people with no sense of humor who preach on about "serious boxing discussion" ... Like ... go **** yourself! Who do they think they are?

It's NSB. Get used to it. Have some fun, or go elsewhere.

"Now that I've taught you the difference".

LL

Talk about arrogance. A ****ing 21 year-old KID trying to teach a me, a grown man, about anything is a straight-up insult.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by toyi View Post
          TS is a ***** in disquise trying to pretend to be a boxing fun. he deserves to be red.
          There's been a few lately. They are easy to spot though.

And John, don't talk about ALTS. Leave that to ALT BUSTERS.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Lol at this thread pissing people off.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
              Lol at this thread pissing people off.
              'cause you're ****in dumb

Comment

*****s. funny guys.

Comment

This is an internet forum... If i'm pissing anyone off.. You should really look into what your life is raelly all about.

Comment

honestly, we are not here to pleased you. So stop with the preaching on here.

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
                      your a ***** are'nt you?
                      i got into boxing because of floyd, but now enjoy watching the more exciting roy jones(even at 40)

I hate this ***ot ass kid

Comment

Working...
                      X