Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 6-0..........

Comment

Originally posted by rawr View Post
      im a big fan of pac(no nuthugger) but i am 0-3 with his last 3 bouts.

eating a heap of crow back-to-back-to-back is nothing though.

last bout just proved to me that pac is indeed a GREAT fighter. no doubt.

*goes to the steroid allegation thread and takes solace*
      The question is: Are you gonna pic Pac now? Let's say against PBF or Shane?

Comment

i lost twice on Pac's fights. First with the Singsurat guy, Pac got KO'ed, then I bet on ODLH, again i lost.
        Some of his earlier fights i couldn't bet, no takers.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          I'm 6-0..........
          Legend!!!!

Comment

i'm 0-3. even though i predicted a pac win over cotto, i completely ignored my instincts to go with cotto. pac makes it so easy to go against him but then on fight night, he pulls it off somehow. pac's luck is off the charts. hopefully it's still there when he fights floyd.

Comment

Haven't picked against him since Barrera fight, 2003.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Burner View Post
                First off Pac is not this vicous power puncher.....lololololololol.

2nd youve never seen Pac throw a punch at 140 pounds.....

NO ONE has been able to back up Ricky. ...not even Floyd...even when Hatton got Ko'd what he was doing COMING FOWARD.....aginst a fighter that can fight equally good off the ropes...going back ward..side to side..coming fowrad..inside outside..Floyd can do it all...dont pretend like Pac can do that.

Hatton will back Manny up....There is nothing that Manny can do to make Hatton take a backwards step...
                Ask Burner about his bets.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

3-0.........

Comment

I'm 1-2.

I picked DLH to KO Pacquiao, Pacquiao to beat Hatton late and Cotto to be too strong and big and stop him late.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X