• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
    for the record i think Roach had devised a plan for Floyd during DLH

but as you *****s knew already, DLH can't pull the trigger anymore

then Oscar came out saying that it was a wrong gameplan, i call it BS
    It's been awhile, but I remember ODLH looked ready and was following some sort of gameplan, I remember he had floyd open on his ribs whiel floyd was in his usual gaurd, but they looked like weaked punches. ODLH gassed around the 6th round and couldnt follow through. Roach with Manny probably scares floyd

Comment

Pacquiao is a southpaw he doesn't need to worry about Mayweather's jab's... His main worry should be that he is a sucker for the straight right and Floyd's Sunday punch is his straight right. If JMM can time PacMan and give him problems by almost entirely relying on the right than what would Floyd do? Still PacMan could very easily outwork Floyd if Floyd tries to potshot PacMan and Floyd’s shoulder roll is useless against southpaws for the most part so his defense will be inhibited. Ah what a great fight this would be...

Comment

I don't care who wins if this fight happens, i just want them bloodied all over. Although i think it's going to be floyd's blood i'm going to see more than Pac based on both their last fights.

I think i'm gonna be grinning from ear to ear when floyd's face will be worse than Cotto's after their fight.

Comment

floyd will get outworked... he doesn't throw enough punches

Comment

Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
            I honestly believe roger or anyone on the mayweather camp can outwit nor beat roach in formulating the best gameplan. Currently, he is the man suited for that job (being w/ DLH) and he now has the perfect fighter to execute the strategy. I think what it comes down to is breaking pac PBF's shoulders - defense down and force floyd into an exchange. Floyd's jabs aint gonna do **** when pac can walk through it and burst him with flurries in exchange. The key is complete pressure with proper footwork to put him position for his flurries
            LOL

People never cease to amaze me

We have heard this 40 times before

We have heard the pressure game before

We have heard the speed game before

We have heard the power game before

We have heard the range game before

And now another statistic,come May 1 you will all be saying Manny was overated or he was 106lbs or we will hear of his 'knee injury'

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Harvey View Post
              LOL

People never cease to amaze me

We have heard this 40 times before

We have heard the pressure game before

We have heard the speed game before

We have heard the power game before

We have heard the range game before

And now another statistic,come May 1 you will all be saying Manny was overated or he was 106lbs or we will hear of his 'knee injury'
              what they don't know is accuracy.. hard to beat someone thats accurate while making his opponents look the opposite

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
                All roach will do is tell manny to force the fight..thats the game plan to break mayweathers defense
                great list you have in your sig. All those fighters are the **** especially tito

Comment

Mayweather is one guy even Roach is confused about and he will manipulate you all into thinking he has the answer. Cotto just DID NOT fight a smart fight and they got him busted. Floyd will fight safety first, Manny will fight in a "come counter punch the hell out of me" style.

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
                    Mayweather is one guy even Roach is confused about and he will manipulate you all into thinking he has the answer. Cotto just DID NOT fight a smart fight and they got him busted. Floyd will fight safety first, Manny will fight in a "come counter punch the hell out of me" style.
                    Isn't that what most you say on all of Pac's fight? And Roach predictions all came out true?

So which one should i listen to now?

Comment

Roach was around before Pac and lost himself as a fighter. Then he began training and many of his fighters lost. He isnt great just because one of his fighters is. He is nothing special.

Comment

Working...
                      X