Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG !! PACQUIAO will have the BEST SPARRING PARTNER in AMIR KHAN when fighting FLOYD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wXh. View Post
    Just think about this:
    • Floyd has fast hands = Amir has fast hands
    • Floyd has a great jab = Amir has a great jab
    • Floyd has great footwork = Amir has great footwork
    • Floyd has great lateral movement = Amir is getting better and better at lateral movement
    • Floyd is defense orientated = Amir's new style is defense orientated

Not to mention Floyd's and Amir's reach is about the same. On top of that Amir is taller then Floyd despite being a 140 lber which will only benefit Manny more.

Start watching from 0:30 and you know what I'm talking about.

AMIR KHAN is LEGEND !!
    Are you talking about the same guy who got knocked out by Bredis Prescott in the first round? Is this the guy you think will prepare Pacquaio for Mayweather? If he is, I will change my prediction to Mayweather by 10th round KO to Mayweather by 5th round KO.

Comment

Originally posted by fragilety View Post
      I'm not so sure how much or how well floyd's shoudar roll and 'philly shell' defense will work against a southpaw , eps one of manny's callibar and speed, having said that maybe roach sohuld get James Toney to shouldar roll against pac for practice, no one does it better than James
      Yeah,I know PBF didn't look great everytime he fought a southpaw,Judah,Corley or Spodafora.lol

I dunno.

I mean,PBF will step up and learned probably from the Judah fights,he's a scientist(and a duck I know).

We'll see, I think Manny fought good but tailor made opponents in his last fights.That might be fool us.
      The guy was fightin at 125 2 years ago,I can't see him handling PBF,there's no blueprint.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        Yeah,I know PBF didn't look great everytime he fought a southpaw,Judah,Corley or Spodafora.lol

I dunno.

I mean,PBF will step up and learned probably from the Judah fights,he's a scientist(and a duck I know).

We'll see, I think Manny fought good but tailor made opponents in his last fights.That might be fool us.
        The guy was fightin at 125 2 years ago,I can't see him handling PBF,there's no blueprint.
        he fought at 145 last week and almost knocked a champion into retirement so what? floyd is a good figh for boh which neither have seen in a good while 24/7 hypes fights up but this is both of their first challenge in sometime and why would you choose big ass wide back toney? he is two of floyd and makes no sense as a partner, forbes was decent also lamont peterson

Comment

Originally posted by str8balln View Post
          i think roach needs to get a salsa dancer as a sparring partner.

you know mayweahter's gonna run around the ring.
          Cotto ran like a scalded dog like he did since fighting Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

I dunno.

Fanny Pac is a huge duck himself.

David Diaz??

LOL

C'mon now...Compare that BUM to Floyd's first fight at 135.

Roach doesn't even have anything good to say about Fanny's last 3 opponents.

"Cotto is damaged goods"

"Hatton was never any good to begin with"

"I noticed that Oscar can't pull the trigger anymore"

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
              haha that china chin brit will NEVER prepare pacman for mayweather. floyd will easily put this fight in the bag. MANNY HAS NEVER FOUGHT A GREAT BLACK FIGHTER.
              mayweather NEVER EVER EVER fought a filipino fighter. lol. see how silly that sounded??

Comment

WHERE you B*TCHES at now eh?!?! I was right and you all were wrong. GREEN K PLEASE !!

Comment

I was the first guy to say this even before Roach told the press therefore I should be crowned BoxingScene's expert of the year.

Comment

Khan has already sparred with pacquiao before as roach wanted to use Khan to get manny ready for De La Hoya. Roach also said Khan has got the BETTER of manny in SPARRING in the early rounds, but then manny takes over in the later rounds. The reason Khan is being used again is because khan and mayweather have similar hand speed and reach, plus roach says manny becomes even more sharper after sparring with khan. Not to mention Khan would benefit so much from sparring with manny, it's good for his development.

Here is a link of them sparring the first time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipsyWURr1yU
                    Last edited by talz; 12-14-2009, 06:06 PM.

Comment

People still dont think that Amir will be a great sparring partner for Manny's preparation for Floyd?

Comment

Working...
                      X