No announcement yet.

Floyd's jab to the body is ridiculous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd's jab to the body is ridiculous

anybody else find it how amazingly floyd lands that jab to the stomach?

its ridiculous that nobody ever counters him back, its like he lands it in a split second and is out of the way right away so the opponent cant even really counter fast enough..he usually uses it to set up his straight right lead upstairs like he did with corrales and hatton several times

its just mind blowing the way he lands it

Pacquiao's right hook counter is fast too if Floyd throws that jab.

Comment

Not just his jabs... but his straight rights to the body as well. He got an uncanny ability to launch those punches downstairs when his opponents are least prepared to counter his exposed head. He reads their movements well.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
        Pacquiao's right hook counter is fast too if Floyd throws that jab.
        im dying to see that fight... i love both of them

theres no doubt in my mind that pacquiao's speed will give floyd problems.. but idk im still gonna lean towards floyd it should be a very interesting fight

Comment

pac straight left to the body is more damaging.. had cotto curling up all night..

Comment

ok wow.. seriously guys? i didnt even mention pacquiao in the thread? this thread was about floyd's jab...did you guys really have to bring pacquiao in here? .....dont get me wrong i like manny too
            but dayum really?

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              pac straight left to the body is more damaging.. had cotto curling up all night..
              He jabs to the body too. I agree that Cotto was hurting from Pac's hits to the body and that left Cotto more exposed to the head from the right hook because he uses his left to defend his midsection.

Comment

Yeah he has been killing cats with that but to me, that is definatly one punch that would get countered by Floyd. I cant beleive cats cant counter that. Floyd tries to jump back after his jab but alot of times Pac fully commits with that left to the body. Its good because its hard but its bad because he's still there like a sitting duck. I think Floyd will hit him right on that ear that Cotto busted up if he tries that

Comment

Originally posted by illmatickid View Post
                  ok wow.. seriously guys? i didnt even mention pacquiao in the thread? this thread was about floyd's jab...did you guys really have to bring pacquiao in here? .....dont get me wrong i like manny too
                  but dayum really?
                  Almost everybody is excited at the prospect of Pac-Floyd in 2010.

Comment

I agree. Now go make a thread for it and see how many pac heads you can get in there.

Comment

Working...
                    X