Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it impossible to stop Andrade in a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it impossible to stop Andrade in a fight?

It looks damn near impossible, has he ever been hurt or seriously hurt during a fight? If he has, he sure can hide it quite well.
    Yes, Damn near impossible
    33.33%
    No, he has been hurt before (mention fight and if you have the footage)
    6.67%
    Nothing is impossible, but I doubt it happens.
    46.67%
    Just No
    13.33%

I know what you're saying he's a tough, tough man, but you know as well as I do Anyone can be stopped.

Comment

I dont think there is a man at 168 capable of doing the job.

Not only does he not get hurt but he doesn't cut or swell either.

Comment

I never seen a chin as good as Andrade. I say nobody at 168 can stop him. But, who had a better set of whiskers than him? I know there has to be somebody but I can just think of any right now....

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          I never seen a chin as good as Andrade. I say nobody at 168 can stop him. But, who had a better set of whiskers than him? I know there has to be somebody but I can just think of any right now....
          Vitali has never been down in his professional career and took some bombs against Lennox Lewis. Not only has Vitali not been knocked down ever in his career, but he has the highest KO ratio in boxing history. Vitali is making history at heavyweight.

Comment

People forget Yusaf Mack dropped him early in their fight.

1ST ROUND, I believe.

He has been dropped before.

I don't think Mack was the biggest puncher either.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              People forget Yusaf Mack dropped him early in their fight.

1ST ROUND, I believe.

He has been dropped before.

I don't think Mack was the biggest puncher either.
              Was he hurt or just off-balanced or something? Just because he was knocked down doesn't mean he was hurt. But I didn't see the fight so I don't know what he got hit by and what happened.

Comment

He's been down twice that I'm aware of; against Bute and Mack. However, against Bute I believe he was off balance after a clash of feet and then went down. Against Mack, he was hurt; Mack caught him in the 1st round with a left hook to the temple.

I don't know if he can be stopped at 168. Kessler is probably the best at throwing combinations with power, and he absolutely teed off on Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                  Vitali has never been down in his professional career and took some bombs against Lennox Lewis. Not only has Vitali not been knocked down ever in his career, but he has the highest KO ratio in boxing history. Vitali is making history at heavyweight.
                  Add David Tua to that.

Comment

yusaf mack dropped him in the third i think but it was a brutal punch and andrade was square as ****......he ate it all and didnt have his legs in a position to regain balance(and mack is a very good puncher anyway)...andrade got up and was still trading punches 10 seconds later anyway.......the bute "knockdown was bull****, their feet got tangled.........nothing to give bute credit for

Comment

Working...
                    X