Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how will roach correct manny's flaw before floyd exposes them??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
    Three problems for Manny with Mayweather are :

Mayweather is probably as strong as he is with the same level of endurance. Not many can say they can match both of those qualities but Mayweather is "special" in this area also

Mayweather will move, move move and box Manny in circles which from what I have seen in the past is his nemesis style. Mayweather will also be the best counterpuncher Manny has faced.

Mayweather's hand speed will be the fastest Manny has ever seen.

Of course Mayweather has never seen anything like Manny either. Who has?
    I dont see much Mayweather has to worry about with Manny....he will figure him out and break him down...when a fighter isnt directly infront of Manny he is not effective....

Comment

Manny will have a big problem with Mayweather's laser fast straight right. Mayweather might have some problems with that straight left of Manny's though. Problem is Manny gets out of position alot. Mayweather will make him pay for that. Manny also feasts off of his opponents getting out of position and using his own fast hands and awkward style to make them pay. Problem he will run into is that Mayweather just doesnt seem to put himself into that position. You want to get to MAyweather you better get him on the ropes and take away a dimension from him.
      Mannys straight left wont be a problem..Mayweather will take that away with over hand rights....and jabs...Manny will have to jump up and lunge to punch Mayweather..and being that he is already shorter with a shorter reach along with Mayweather being able to fight and counter going backwards makes for bad news for Manny....

I am not belittling him...I just believe he is going to get outsmarted and outboxed by a Master Boxer.......when a fighter is not in front of him his style isnt effective....Mayweather will keep him on the end of the jab and the right hand he will hit him to the body..and IMO Manny isnt a good counter puncher so mayweather will have fun pot shotting him to the head and body breaking him down from the outside....

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
        I dont see much Mayweather has to worry about with Manny....he will figure him out and break him down...when a fighter isnt directly infront of Manny he is not effective....

Mayweather will need a few rounds to adjust to Manny, he is afterall a very unique combination of a southpaw with speed and power. Its not out of the question that Pac could land something on Floyd that could really make PBF defensive and this fight could be very tight and close. So far Pacs last few opponents have made the same mistake, they underestimated his power and thought they could show him who the boss was. Floyd doesnt fight like that so this fight is a different animal.

Comment

Mayweather will need a few rounds to adjust to Manny, he is afterall a very unique combination of a southpaw with speed and power. Its not out of the question that Pac could land something on Floyd that could really make PBF defensive and this fight could be very tight and close. So far Pacs last few opponents have made the same mistake, they underestimated his power and thought they could show him who the boss was. Floyd doesnt fight like that so this fight is a different animal.
          Floyd is a more physical fighter than Pacquiao ..and when Mayweather fights offensive fighters that attack him he lets his hands go more.

Accuracy > Aggression

Why wasnt Pac an ANIMAL vs Marquez just last year?

Comment

PBF and Pac are the best in boxing today.

It depends on how there SPEED and TIMING will be measured. And STAMINA.

They both never face a fighter with so much DEFENCE and OFFENCE.

I might say that manny has the edge on speed even though he lacks on

reach. Angles will much more different for both fighter.

Manny will go in with bobbing head in the mid distance as PBF will go back

pedals and counter. Whenever a jab or a punch is landed there will be an

opening both fighter will see it.

Speed of mayweather = Pot shot and timing on a DEFENCE mode.

Speed of manny = Combination of punches in certain angles that opponents

cant see on OFFENCE.

PBF will be waiting defensive. Counter Puncher

MAnny will be on attack. Puncher/Boxer

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
              Floyd is a more physical fighter than Pacquiao ..and when Mayweather fights offensive fighters that attack him he lets his hands go more.

Accuracy > Aggression

Why wasnt Pac an ANIMAL vs Marquez just last year?

Thought he looked pretty good just Marquez had a well suited style for him and mentally was 110% committed to winning. You have to give credit to Roach for developing Manny's movement and right hand. It really adds another dimension to his game. I think Mayweather will pull this one off but I cant say Im fully confident. Manny always looks impressive and is a very unique and skilled fighter. I do hope there will be no more catch weight bull****. That is an unfair advantage to have over your opponent and a ***** move for sure.

Comment

Working...
              X