No announcement yet.

Lets compare floyd haters and ******s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

youre making us "real" floyd fans look bad.................STFU
    Last edited by strugler; 11-22-2009, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Floyds dedication to Leonard Ellerbe

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox View Post

so get this....this ****** writes ledwaba and sasakul for manny, both guys are on a jesus chavez, arturo gatti, demarcus corley, carlos hernandez level....BUT LOOK AT WHO HE LEAVES OUT ON MAYWEATHERS!!! LMAO!

oh man im seriously rolling right now hahaha!!!
        pacquiao having a better resume than mayweather is common knowledge now.

majority agrees with it. a lot of people agreed with it before pac even beat hatton and cotto tbh.

that's said......chump is a ******.

Comment

the way i see it is,pbf fans support him all the way but at the same time will admire manny and say he is a great fighter and person but manny fans wont say the sme about pbf,by the way thats not every single manny fan but alot of them love manny only and hate pbf which is a bit stupid if you call youself a boxing fan.appericate both of them two great boxers

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
            It's obvious Sasukal and Ledwaba were added on Pac's list because he won belts from those guys.
            thats got to be one of the dumbest reasons i have ever heard. and besides, the ****** didnt put gattis name on mayweathers list using your logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Tapatio View Post

Floyds dedication to Leonard Ellerbe

Comment

how bout floyd stands?

Originally posted by typical floyd stan
                PACQUIAO HAZ ACCOMPLISHENED FARS MORE DEN MONEY MAY HAS. THAT CANS ONLY MEANZ HE IS ON THE STEREOIDS

Comment

I know its corny, but I have to dig up photoshopped pics because I got my feelings hurt.

I know it hurts mijo.

Its ok.

We've all been let down by somebody before.

Comment

Equinox I just notice that almost all of your thread are about Manny or Floyd. Are you obsess with the two. Either discrediting Manny or Praising how could is Floyd.

Are you a boxing fan? I'm just wondering. Why all this hate?

Comment

so get this....this ****** writes ledwaba and sasakul for manny, both guys are on a jesus chavez, arturo gatti, demarcus corley, carlos hernandez level....BUT LOOK AT WHO HE LEAVES OUT ON MAYWEATHERS!!! LMAO!

oh man im seriously rolling right now hahaha!!!
                      Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
                      It's obvious Sasukal and Ledwaba were added on Pac's list because he won belts from those guys.
                      Not just because of the belts. But because both guys were undoubtedly the #1 guys in their division at the time Pacquiao beat them.

Just because americans dont know who they are because the US never gave a damn about the lower weights until Prince Naseem came along doesnt mean they were tomato cans.

Both Sasakul and Ledwaba were the clear #1 of their divisions. Floyd fans follow the exact same logic in attempting to classify Baldomir as a great win for Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X