Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Support Shawn Porter Tonight!!! He is nice enough to chat with us so support him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
    **** the Denver Broncos

WAR SHAWN!!!

please don't ever say that first sentence again please

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
      Shawn Porter or as you know him on BS as Showtime Shawn will be fighting tonight against Jerome Ellis in Tunica, MS.

For those of you who doubt that Showtime Shawn is really Shawn Porter, he gave us all at Boxing Scene a shoutout at the weigh-in.
      See for yourself:
      http://www.gofightlive.tv/playVideo....ayerSize=Large

Please support shawn tonight by buying his PPV at PrizeFightTV.com. Its only 5 or 6 bucks.

I myself will not be buying the PPV because i will be watching it live in Tunica,MS thanks to Shawn Porter who was nice enough to leave 2 free tickets for me even though we have never met. My own family wouldnt give me two free tickets to a boxing match! haha

Shawn is a class guy and i hope all of you here will support him.
      Get off his dick you queen.

Comment

Originally posted by Cereal View Post
        Apologies. I guess I just felt to reduce your puerile contributions to their ultimate meaning.

That we as fans should not bother supporting or showing love to a mere 'prospect'.

Now kindly move on with your life. I'm a little ashamed to have validated your existence.
        ok you are obviously a moron so i will continue to expose you for the fool that you are. Now I will slap you with your own words again until you stop making **** up just so you can have something to argue with because you feel left out. Now point to the post where i said fans shouldn't bother supporting someone who is a prospect. Go i'll be waiting.

Comment

Respect to Shawn Porter for coming on here and trying to get in touch with boxing fans. That's a risky move considering that fans wwill probably not believe it's him right away.

Comment

Originally posted by VipersThunder View Post
            Get off his dick you queen.
            thank you! Go shawn showtime porter but USA get off his dick bro! you got your tickets now get off his dick!

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Vegeta View Post
              Respect to Shawn Porter for coming on here and trying to get in touch with boxing fans. That's a risky move considering that fans wwill probably not believe it's him right away.
              He gave a shout out to boxingscene during his weigh in. he's supposed to do it again after his fight so im sure its him.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                Peyk, where is that GIF from in your sig? I am almost sure I know but I can't remember exactly.
                I just got it from the internet.
                Last edited by peyk-peyk; 11-21-2009, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
                  He gave a shout out to boxingscene during his weigh in. he's supposed to do it again after his fight so im sure its him.
                  'Lets not get star struck on a prospect and suck his dick and worship him because he replied to your posts lol.'

It's called inference.

By that statement you are indicating that the ts could reasonably show enthusiasm for say Mayweather, if he started posting here.

I'm saying that it's a good thing for a boxing lounge to applaud a prospect, and that they should be able to do so without being blindsided by some hyper aggressive e-warrior.

Ultimately, why enter a thread where a guy is hyped over a classy prospect, and deride him for trying to drum up support?

Comment

Fight Card purchased ! after this..switching over to Kessler vs Ward...nice evening of fights

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
                      Shawn Porter or as you know him on BS as Showtime Shawn will be fighting tonight against Jerome Ellis in Tunica, MS.

For those of you who doubt that Showtime Shawn is really Shawn Porter, he gave us all at Boxing Scene a shoutout at the weigh-in.
                      See for yourself:
                      http://www.gofightlive.tv/playVideo....ayerSize=Large

Please support shawn tonight by buying his PPV at PrizeFightTV.com. Its only 5 or 6 bucks.

I myself will not be buying the PPV because i will be watching it live in Tunica,MS thanks to Shawn Porter who was nice enough to leave 2 free tickets for me even though we have never met. My own family wouldnt give me two free tickets to a boxing match! haha

Shawn is a class guy and i hope all of you here will support him.

im with you on that bro. shawn has been cool as hell to talk to the last few days. that was awesome he shouted us out, good guy.

good luck tonight shawn!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X