Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Floyd's Chin Handle Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He can take a few flush shots on the chin, floyd has a great chin from what i've seen in the past.

Comment

Maybe, but his defense definitely can.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        pac isnt exactly a slowpoke either. yep, that boy fights dirty. but as in the hatton fight, i hope they get a ref who wont tolerate excessive clinching, roughhousing.
        If Floyd tries that dirty elbowing ****, firstly, I hope Freddie has a word with the ref before the fight and Floyd gets penalized, and secondly, you can pretty much guarantee that if the ref doesn't do his job, Pacquiao will have something equally as dirty to hit him back with. Maybe a nice "accidental" headbutt that cuts Floyd's face up. Oops! They will be ready for that.

Manny ain't getting bullied by Floyd and his dirty tactics, he won't stand for any kind of nonsense. Freddie knows all his tricks.

Did anyone see when Cotto came close to throwing low blows last Saturday? He instantly backed off and looked apologetic. That's because Freddie talked to the ref beforehand and made damn sure he wasn't getting away with it if he tried.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

bump bump bump

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
            I watched the Corley fight & if you think that Floyd was ever really in trouble against Demarcus Corley than you are an idiot who needs to take the hater shades off.
            damn hater shades..

Comment

are they gonna box and fight?? and EXCHANGE punches???

sure pac will hammer it.

BUT

if PBF RUNS.. its a marathon.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                erhhmmm...no, but running is.
                My god you are without doubt the ****test poster on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  pac isnt exactly a slowpoke either. yep, that boy fights dirty. but as in the hatton fight, i hope they get a ref who wont tolerate excessive clinching, roughhousing.
                  I'm 100% sure it's still Kenny Bayless.

Comment

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post
                    My god you are without doubt the ****test poster on this forum.
                    Please elaborate otherwise you're just plain racist and/or stupid.

Comment

bump bump bump

Comment

Working...
                      X