Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto has more heart than the mayweather clan combined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even though threads like this hav been made over and over again and are ruining NSB, me being a die hard boxing fan i will say that cotto is a true warrior. he fought mosley, Marg, clottey, and pac all with in 2 years. that takes heart and ball. much respect to cotto
    Last edited by Shadow boxer 3; 11-20-2009, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
      And yet he gets more attention than Bhop and hagler...and the rest of the greater fighter better than Cotto out there.

I wonder why that is and I wonder why my man Paul Williams is not as talked about, Clottey, and others who are clearly better than cotto and deserve the respect

I'll tell you why. Because they don't have the fanbase that Cotto has. If cotto wasn't Puertorican, he'd be a nobody

My trainer Tumbler Davis (god bless him) said something smart once. He said it as a joke but it's true if you think about it. There was a black kid and a Puertoriccan kid hitting the bag. He tells me "Look the black kid is better, but the Pr kid is the one going to be the champion. Puertoricans don't have to be good to become champions" he said.

And I agree. And this doesn't only apply to PuertoRicans, but to all those fighters who have a big fanbase behind them.. Ricky Hatton, Calzaghe, Pavlik got a career jumpstart because he was white and than got schooled by a level A fighter, etc...

they have a big fanbase because they produce great fighters....................i aint discussing boxing politics..........its fuked up i know........what cotto have cotto desereved.......thing with PWILL is nothing against him.......he got all the physical advantage...............which isnt his fault ofcourse.........he should be more impressive imo...............he should fight PBF

Comment

Working...
      X