Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach's 50/50 + More $ to winner + Floyd's love for $ = Pacman's screwed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
    that is fine. no problem with your preference. I just wanted to get you to open up a bit about it.

For me personally, though I was a RB my whole life, I like to see GREAT DEFENSES. Its the same with boxing. Anyone can throw a punch and hit another person, but can you stop the other person from hitting you AND you continue to hit them. I enjoy that. Thats why Roy is another one of my favorites and Ali, and the list goes on.
    Cool. That's your preference, of course. I was never bothered about Roy, or even Ali, although I have a huge amount of respect for both of them. I can't stand it when fighters showboat and pull faces all the time. To be completely honest, Roy annoys the hell out of me, I can't watch him because of it because I want to punch his face in!

Actually, as a tiny kid watching Ali at the tail end of the 70's, that's what first caught my eye and gave me an interest in boxing. But then we had the Fabulous 4 and Tyson, which took boxing to a whole new level of entertainment for me.

I'd rather watch Ward vs. Gatti than Floyd vs. Marquez. I appreciate that the skill level between these fighters is like night and day from a technical standpoint, but the former is much more entertaining than the latter, IMO.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      Like Floyd said "how can he lose if he's taking home $25mil"
      Makes me lose even more respect for him.

He's going up against a guy who literally had to learn to fight so his family could survive. A guy who had no choice but to turn pro and sneak chunks of metal into his pockets to make 106. I think it's fascinating that he still has the same drive and hunger to fight rather than making a few bucks and backing out of the game. Now he's making ridiculous money but he never talks about it except for "the fight will happen if we can reach an agreement".

Myself, I'm from a poor background. I'm still not very well off today. I relate to Manny, not money.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
      X