Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight would you like to see first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fight would you like to see first?

I'm getting sick and tired of people saying Mayweather won't fight either Pac or Mosley, to me it makes no ****ing sense. Pac and Shane are the 2 biggest money fights out there for him. My Poll is simple which fight would you like to see happen first?
    Pac
    26.67%
    Shane
    73.33%

Pacquiao should be number 1 on Floyd's list. The longer we wait for the fight the bigger chance there is something or someone ruins it - like Mosley or Marquez.

So just get it done while they're both hot

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
      Pacquiao should be number 1 on Floyd's list. The longer we wait for the fight the bigger chance there is something or someone ruins it - like Mosley or Marquez.

So just get it done while they're both hot
      I feel different, I wouldn't really mind seeing Floyd fight shane first cause it would build even more anticipation

Comment

Originally posted by mangler
        Either Mr boat buyer or Pac should fight SSM first, before he gets any older. Winner faces the other.
        I agree just to get him out the way, I'm not as impressed with Mosley as most and I think that at least Mayweather would win easily against him.

Comment

i'd like to see pbf/shane first because otherwise floyd won't fight mosley at all
          Last edited by Pullcounter; 11-20-2009, 12:39 PM.

Comment

i think he should fight shane first cause i beleive shane wins and then gets a huge money fight against pac which he deserves and probably also wins.

Comment

Floyd should fight Shane Mosley first. I've been waiting for this fight forever.

Comment

Working...
              X