Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah: Of Course they'll say he uses steroids...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
    You are probably going to cry after all of these arguments addressed to you. So to prevent you from hurting yourself, I will make this my last response.

You have no circumstantial evidence. You have no scientific proof. All you have is a bunch of boxing fans (Pac and Mayweather) irritated by your awesome ability to waste people's time with "Fake Gossip" type of chatter.
    WAIT... I specifically said circumstantial evidence. If anyone had scientific proof, we would not be having this conversation. Pac would be in the PI in shame.

Was there scientific evidence that Scott Petersen killed his wife? But he is on death row. right?

Understand what circumstantial evidence is.

side note:

i sent you a PM and would like to have a side convo w you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie Madoff View Post
      And what about people who get on steroids, vasodilators and amphetamines to play contact sports?

When i use the phrase 'steroids', i use it in the common, all-encompassing sense. I can use PED's, if you prefer.

I realize that insulin or amphetamines are not steroids. i realize that EPO is not a steroid.
      Which substance(s) are you accusing him of using, can you give a specific reason for each?

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        Don't even bother with that racist little ****, PAKYO. Not worth your time.
        Yeah, it's racist to say that Pac was selling doughnuts when it was actually pan de sal.

That is very racist.

Comment

And what about people who get on steroids, vasodilators and amphetamines to play contact sports?

When i use the phrase 'steroids', i use it in the common, all-encompassing sense. I can use PED's, if you prefer.

I realize that insulin or amphetamines are not steroids. i realize that EPO is not a steroid.
          so?.............

Comment

Mayweather Sr. started all this crap about PED and all the floyd fanatics affirmed like it was the message of the Messiah, my goodness. Mayweather Sr. of all the people?

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooChild View Post
              Which substance(s) are you accusing him of using, can you give a specific reason for each?
              This has been going on for months. And people still can't understand the fundamental difference between an accusation, and an opinion.

Did paulie "accuse" pac, or did paulie say that he had an opinion?

Did Big Floyd accuse, or did he say 'in my opinion'

Let's start with that.

Comment

Originally posted by imscythe View Post
                Mayweather Sr. started all this crap about PED and all the floyd fanatics affirmed like it was the message of the Messiah, my goodness. Mayweather Sr. of all the people?
                I guess Cintron, Berto and Malignaggi are Floyd fanatics.

Comment

This has been going on for months. And people still can't understand the fundamental difference between an accusation, and an opinion.

Did paulie "accuse" pac, or did paulie say that he had an opinion?

Did Big Floyd accuse, or did he say 'in my opinion'

Let's start with that.

Let's start with they both made ****ty unproveable comments.

Cotto beat Paulie's ass black and blue so he's gotta justify that somehow.

And that was a cheap ass ***** way.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                    so?.............
                    baracuda,

Before we continue this convo.....

have you ever heard or seen someone who is on drugs and the police can't hurt him? He walks right through a taser?

Have you ever heard of that? Do you know that to be possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post
                      My ALT detector is tingling...
                      Turn it off. It's 'Al Haymon', who's now back from the dead with a new account after I reported his offensive trolling here. The guy is scum.

Watch out, you'll be on his ignore list next. He put half the forum on ignore so he didn't have to argue and was free to flood the forums with garbage without having to argue back.

Hopefully BPP bans him permanently.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X