Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah: Of Course they'll say he uses steroids...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"leave the lil' mufuka alone" lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pacmanjay View Post
      yah, because steriods improves your chin, right?
      Yes, steroids make you stronger and more durable. Ask any football player.

Comment

Originally posted by bernie madoff View Post
        i'm not criticizing that pac isn't educated. It is amazing what pac has done. 100000000% props to him for that.

But when ariza criticizes and tries to insult people who haven't finished high school, i am going to point out the ironies.

And, no. Getting a gift/honorary hs equivalency at 30 years old is not evidence of an education.

Ariza opened that discussion.
        lmmfao----

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
          lmao now yall givin zab respect cause he's defending ur hero u guys r some of the worst fence sitters I ever seen
          If you use the search feature, you can find evidence of these guys insulting Zab. Now that Zab said something nice about the little frog, they want to induct Zab into the hoF.

Embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie Madoff View Post
            I'm not criticizing that Pac isn't educated. It is amazing what Pac has done. 100000000% props to him for that.

But when Ariza criticizes and tries to insult people who haven't finished high school, I am going to point out the ironies.

And, no. Getting a gift/honorary HS equivalency at 30 years old is not evidence of an education.

Ariza opened that discussion.
            So why hate on Pac? Pac's not Ariza.

Again just a little common sense, right?

Comment

Most very good/skilled boxers (not only zab) speaks intelligently. Even Foyd doesn't talk that way to Pac. So you got the clue.

Comment

Originally posted by lacson View Post
                So why hate on Pac? Pac's not Ariza.

Again just a little common sense, right?
                Who makes the decision who he allows to speak for him, represent him, etc?

If Ellerbe is out there dogging Pac, would that affect the way you felt about Floyd? Be honest.

Pacquiao is the CEO of his camp. At the end of the day, who is responsible for statements that come out of his camp?

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie Madoff View Post
                  If you use the search feature, you can find evidence of these guys insulting Zab. Now that Zab said something nice about the little frog, they want to induct Zab into the hoF.

Embarrassing.
                  That is true most guys hate him before now the like him. That is really embarrassing.

Comment

Bernie, there is no proof IDIOT. Just a bunch of haters like you. You have no proof. Where the hell are you getting these dumb ideas from? It is not humanly impossible to achieve what Pacquiao accomplished. It just takes heart. Stop the hate.
                    Last edited by renren40; 11-20-2009, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Is this how Pacquiao looks when he is off his cycle?

Comment

Working...
                      X