Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah: Of Course they'll say he uses steroids...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bernie Madoff View Post
    Who makes the decision who he allows to speak for him, represent him, etc?

If Ellerbe is out there dogging Pac, would that affect the way you felt about Floyd? Be honest.

Pacquiao is the CEO of his camp. At the end of the day, who is responsible for statements that come out of his camp?

Comment

• At least we can Say ZAB JUDAH didn't duck anybody in his career. He fought the best time after time and got beat by Very good or Great fighter .. MOST OF THE TIME.. Cant hate a fighter like Zab for fighting the best.

Comment

• TO all u dumb mother****ers that claim steroid ie testosterone and hgh usage can increase one's punch resistence, where is the proof? show me the scientific studies and i will concede. hgh and testosterone in short only inhances one's recovery period in between training, and muscle hypertrophy. and as we can see, 4-5lbs of muscle increase does not equate to iron chin like pacs, you guys are bunch of uneducated dim wits

Comment

• Half of you guys called Zab a bum soon as he was used as an argument that Cotto has faced speed. Now he protects Pacquiao and your dowing Judah Jizzum. Pretty Pathetic Pac fans

Comment

• Originally posted by bbos View Post
            TO all u dumb mother****ers that claim steroid ie testosterone and hgh usage can increase one's punch resistence, where is the proof? show me the scientific studies and i will concede. hgh and testosterone in short only inhances one's recovery period in between training, and muscle hypertrophy. and as we can see, 4-5lbs of muscle increase does not equate to iron chin like pacs, you guys are bunch of uneducated dim wits
            Your ******ed if you dont think so. Why is it so prevalent in contact sports? Steroids does help you take shots better wherever it may be on your body because your muscles are stronger and pad your body better.

Comment

• Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
              Half of you guys called Zab a bum soon as he was used as an argument that Cotto has faced speed. Now he protects Pacquiao and your dowing Judah Jizzum. Pretty Pathetic Pac fans
              hey how exactly does testostrone ehance one's punch resistance? do you even know what factors contribute to one's ability to take a punch?

Comment

Your ******ed if you dont think so. Why is it so prevalent in contact sports? Steroids does help you take shots better wherever it may be on your body because your muscles are stronger and pad your body better.
                Tell that to Fernando Vargas

Comment

• Originally posted by bbos View Post
                  TO all u dumb mother****ers that claim steroid ie testosterone and hgh usage can increase one's punch resistence, where is the proof? show me the scientific studies and i will concede. hgh and testosterone in short only inhances one's recovery period in between training, and muscle hypertrophy. and as we can see, 4-5lbs of muscle increase does not equate to iron chin like pacs, you guys are bunch of uneducated dim wits
                  HGH in particular improves every aspect of your performance. That is the perfect performance enhancing drug with lil side effects.

You must not play sports or do anything remotely athletic if you do not think that the overall shape you are in assists you in the ability to tke a punch. Steroids especially HGH will get you past normal results to a whole new level.

Comment

again 5 lbs of mucle is all it takes to gain a iron chin huh? sounds like ur the ******,

further more, how well one is able to take a punch depends largely on ones neck, nerves surrounding the face, and the CNS's reaction to concussion. if a man gains 5 lbs of muscle over his entire body, only 1 to 0.5 lbs will that gain be directed in the neck region.
                    Last edited by bbos; 11-21-2009, 12:16 AM.

Comment

HGH in particular improves every aspect of your performance. That is the perfect performance enhancing drug with lil side effects.

You must not play sports or do anything remotely athletic if you do not think that the overall shape you are in assists you in the ability to tke a punch. Steroids especially HGH will get you past normal results to a whole new level.
                      i dont thin u understand what performance mean, performance including speed, explosivness, reflexes, it does not include how your brain reacts when concussed.

Comment

Working...
                      X