Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah: Of Course they'll say he uses steroids...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooChild View Post
    So it's a fact now, I thought you said it was an opinion.

Yeah facts are a hard thing for him.

His point seems to be oh, other boxers saying stuff makes it the truth.

Then he compares it to a sport where everyone blatantly knew people were using.

The jealousy knows no bounds in here, I swear.

****in witch hunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Madoff View Post
      Here is what I consider juvenile;

Person A : "Here is a fact'

Person B; ' You're a hater'

I guess the zillion threads about Floyd being gay, roger a crackhead, ellerbe gay, floyd illiterate, etc... those are not hater threads. But discussing something that THREE different top five fighters have stated is 'hating".

Right?
      right.

if i were you, i'd better wait for pac hype to simmer down a bit before you continue with your disparaging remarks. the man has just too much momentum right now that even die hard *****s are starting to give him credit... i doubt you'd find enough credible posters here to join your crusade.

Comment

• Banned at last.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Zab is an angel.
          Brooklyn is a beautiful place.

Comment

• Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            Banned at last.
            ****!!! I thought I was finally going to get a straight answer from one of these haters. Guess not.

Comment

baracuda,

Before we continue this convo.....

have you ever heard or seen someone who is on drugs and the police can't hurt him? He walks right through a taser?

Have you ever heard of that? Do you know that to be possible?
              Yes, and they're in a crazed condition, they're animals and they go bananas. Was Pac in that same condition?

Comment

manny Pacquiao is on steroids. No matter how much circumstantial evidence is offered, you guys won't accept. So why bother?

The only response will be "manny is a nice guy" or "he uses a kali stick".

...so why bother laying out the case?
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...312021&page=10

Check post #99. You were getting called out on that thread with your exaggerated conclusions and you backtracked because you couldn't really back up all your bravado with cold hard facts. Now, you have a new handle and start a post by saying that "Manny Pacquiao is on steroids." Now all of a sudden you are definitely accusing him. Why? Because a couple other people thought it would be in their interest to accuse Manny as a user because he is practically making them look amateurish with the way he is stopping his opponents? There is nothing super human about what Manny is doing. If he stopped Cotto while playing Nintendo, then maybe you have a point. You remind me of one of those people that doubted the idea that the earth is round because you see the horizon and it definitely looks flat to you. You choose to believe what you want because the contrary just turns your world upside down. Please give credit where credit is due and accuse Manny the moment you have cold hard facts because doing so without it is just plain wrong Mr. Haymon.

Just curious... weren't you banned because of that?

Comment

• Al Haymon got banned again. Farewell, dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    Al Haymon got banned again. Farewell, dick.
                    Finally

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      "Of Course they'll say he uses steroids, they'll say it just because he is doing good. Leave the lil ****er alone"

LOL

Gotta love Zab. He keeps it real.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2588844
                      i rarely agree with zab but i agree with him this time

Comment

Working...
                      X