Time to balance out the nonsense, Floyd has brittle hands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tapatio View Post
    Steroids cause bone to break down.

Maybe thats what Floyd meant when he said he needed time for his body to heal.

Hes never taken any serious damage so I'm not sure of what really needs healing besides his brittle from steroids hands.

FSL of course.
    Decalcification of the bones is one of the long term side effects of steroids. He needed 2 months off to let his "broken rib" heal. Things are really starting to get suspicious. He's friends with 50 and balls with Mosley.

Just look at his pops:

You don't think that man is on roids? The saying goes an apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Another side effect of roids, emotional instability:

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      I don't know who is the bigger moron..

Me for giving you the benefit of the doubt, in a thread of bull**** overflowing..

Or...

You for sinking to the level of those you despise.

Probably the latter. Good job with your "victory", capitan..

Easily you.

You're defending a known steroid user with a crack addicted mother and drug dealing father.

Comment

Mayweather has had hand problems since the start of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          Too late for this EGN. They in bed. School tomorrow homey.
          Are you seriously trying to clown on people that don't spend every waking hour on this board?

36000 post?

***** you need to go to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            Probably been roiding since he was a teen.

Look at how much bigger he is than compared to when he was 16.

Floyd himself said he was a measly 106 at that age, and hes fought as high as 154?

Somethings up.

fsl

Comment

Easily you.

You're defending a known steroid user with a crack addicted mother and drug dealing father.

lol...

So..

Just admit you are not trying to "balance out" any kind of nonsense.. Or any other kind of high horse, moral high ground justification.

you ARE the nonsense.

You are part and parcel, of the bull****. You and the bull**** are one.

You are the siamese twin of bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                So he's been juicing since the start of his career then???

Comment

Probably been roiding since he was a teen.

Look at how much bigger he is than compared to when he was 16.

Floyd himself said he was a measly 106 at that age, and hes fought as high as 154?

Somethings up.

fsl

As stated earlier. He also had to postpone the Marquez fight to heal a fractured rib. It's all coming together now.

Comment

Originally posted by PirateGorilla View Post
                    Decalcification of the bones is one of the long term side effects of steroids. He needed 2 months off to let his "broken rib" heal. Things are really starting to get suspicious. He's friends with 50 and balls with Mosley.

Just look at his pops:

You don't think that man is on roids? The saying goes an apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Another side effect of roids, emotional instability:

I think am gonna have to start a petition before any fights this year gets made to have all these boxers get a mandatory test for substance abuse or for consuming drugs not in accordance to the laws of lucidity.

I will include in it all those who are near the boxers life like their trainers, daddy, ass-lickers and mistresses (male of female), etc. That way we can be convinced that the sport of boxing will get back its integrity and this seem to be the right time as the world is now taking notice of this sport again which has taken a doldrum for several years..

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                      lol...

So..

Just admit you are not trying to "balance out" any kind of nonsense.. Or any other kind of high horse, moral high ground justification.

you ARE the nonsense.

You are part and parcel, of the bull****. You and the bull**** are one.

You are the siamese twin of bull****.

I've already said you fight stupidity with stupidity, what more do you want me to say?

Looks like this joke of a statement has picked up some steam as well.

Yea, I'd call that balancing out the nonsense.

Chess.

Learn the game brother.

Comment

Working...
                      X