Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to balance out the nonsense, Floyd has brittle hands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM was the toughest fight PBF could take.
    After a 2 year layoff, his life was in jeopardy against JMM.
    JMM had a whole country behind him.
    At WW, JMM's power, speed, and skill is unchartable.
    He was not a cherrypicked opponent.
    That fight was absolutely legitimate.
    It was not a shameless disgrace at all.
    PBF's own stans said so.
    And PBF beat JMM easily, which Pac couldn't do.
    PBF is clearly on steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      So wait...

First y'all criticize Floyd for not being able to KO JMM, or for taking so long to KO Hatton, or for not being able to hurt DLH... and so on and so on..

And now you've flipped it to him being some kind of KO artist?

Manny is the KO artist... Manny is FAR stronger than Floyd. I say all this steroid talk is dumb, from both sides, until proven.
      You,

are just simply not that bright.

This thread is nothing but a joke to show how stupid the past few days about steroids have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Tapatio View Post

Angry?

Our guy just won in convincing fashion.

Its the camp that you follow that is upset.

But, since you're here now,

can you dispute that Floyd is juicing?

Steroids are known to make bones brittle.

Floyd retired to "heal his body".

Angry because Manny is being accused for steroid use.

Floyd must be juicing hes never lost, good call

Comment

Owned at what?

If anyone was owned,

it was you for even believing such nonsense.

I made it clear in the title,

"Time to balance out the nonsense".

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            What do you mean he hasn't kept his power? He had a KO as his first fight at WW, he was on his way to stopping Judah before the semi riot broke out, he hurt and stunned a huge Oscar who outweight him by 12lbs. And, Floyd did that with pillows as gloves, he KO'd an undefeated Hatton who walks around 180, he comesback from a 2yr layoff and puts the #2 P4P fighter in the deck. And, carried him the distance. Which means he could of KO'd him too but just didn't want too. So he has carried his power through 5 division and also kept his speed and chin. The guy is juicing...
            Oscar wasn't all that hurt...just disrupted and defensed. Judah was being out strategized, not outpowered. Hatton, it took him till late to figure out. And that shot was off his back foot, using hatton's momentum. against him. Not to mention the ring post... And lol @ the JMM bit. I've heard the exact opposite said, but now that it might legitimize your claims, you switch from "he couldn't ko a midget" to... He was carrying a #2 P4P fighter. El oh el

Put it this way... none of his most recent fights at 140+ look as dominating as his 130 lbs days. None.

Comment

Originally posted by ItaZY View Post
              The endless war of **** talking hurray, not surprising to see Pacmans fans angry
              And you wonder why you get red K.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

You,

are just simply not that bright.

This thread is nothing but a joke to show how stupid the past few days about steroids have been.

Yeah...

Half of NSB is a joke post...

So..

I just did what I usually do.

Humored y'all

Comment

DAMN! All these accusations about roids i thought was idiotic at most but you guys seems to have put it in perspective it looks like if we put it in the jury, we would get a convincing decision floyd's definitely on to something here.

And all i thought he's just a fraud, now i think he's definitely on roids. I may not be an expert on it but those telltale signs floyd is showing, he's definitely on to something.

Yeah why would he retire so suddently at the peak of his career when there's so much to make money on? That alone is one great sign he's on to something and he must have been advised not to fight anyone as it will expose what he's on to and to first flush it out of his system completely first.

But when floyd was forced to un-retire due to his jealousy of Pac's rising fame, he must have been advised not to take any hard fighters as it may show what he's on thus he choosed marquez as he is the safest for him.

I think all them boxers should be tested for roids use now, no exceptions, i bet floyd will oppose it violently and throw a tantrum citing he's targeted because of his color.

Yeah he will pull that race card i'm sure but everybody else will toe the line except him.

Comment

Yeah...

Half of NSB is a joke post...

So..

I just did what I usually do.

Humored y'all
                    No, guy,

you actually believed it.

Only after I had to explain it to you did you start to understand.

But it says right there in the initial post,

fsl, which equals, Floyd Stan Logic.

Comment

No, guy,

you actually believed it.

Only after I had to explain it to you did you start to understand.

But it says right there in the initial post,

fsl, which equals, Floyd Stan Logic.
                      I don't know who is the bigger moron..

Me for giving you the benefit of the doubt, in a thread of bull**** overflowing..

Or...

You for sinking to the level of those you despise.

Probably the latter. Good job with your "victory", capitan..

Comment

Working...
                      X