Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I taked to Cotto's cousin's friend's brother's ex-girlfriend's former roommate today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I taked to Cotto's cousin's friend's brother's ex-girlfriend's former roommate today!

And he said that Cotto got his ass whooped, and Margs would whip his ass again...

He also said that ChumpBox@ was there after the fight nut hugging (literally) Miguel's nuts after the fight trying to make him feel better...

I didnt say it, he said it... Dont kill the messenger...

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    And he said that Cotto got his ass whooped, and Margs would whip his ass again...

He also said that ChumpBox@ was there after the fight nut hugging (literally) Miguel's nuts after the fight trying to make him feel better...

Comment

bwahahahahhhahahaha!!!!!! i talked to his wife bro she said some sexy hispanic words to me. she even whispered it in my ear. dont know what it is though.

Comment

wow i just wasted 2 seconds of my life il never get back, plz die tomorrow a slow death htown.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          Your sig is claiming Cotto was drained? Is this the excuse? No offense Ch@mp, just think it's a bit wack.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by cottokospac View Post
            wow i just wasted 2 seconds of my life il never get back, plz die tomorrow a slow death htown.
            Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            I find it funny that the people that got mad at this thread are people with Cotti in their avs...

ChumpBox@ = Bigger Nut Hugger of any fighter on this website....

Cotto"KO's"Pac.... I guess that name didnt work out.. Talk about IRONY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              Your sig is claiming Cotto was drained? Is this the excuse? No offense Ch@mp, just think it's a bit wack.
              Here you go with this **** again. Sam stop being ****ing Paranoid with this ****, Cotto was in a great shape and lost to the better man, period.

That doesnt change teh fact that the fight was at a catchweight. And that is not even about Cotto-Pacquiao. Is abbout all this BS catchweights happening since last year!!!

Comment

I find it funny that the people that got mad at this thread are people with Cotti in their avs...

ChumpBox@ = Bigger Nut Hugger of any fighter on this website....

Cotto"KO's"Pac.... I guess that name didnt work out.. Talk about IRONY!!!!
                Says the guy, who said Diaz beat Paulie fair and square, **** off with your ****!

Comment

not bad LOL

Comment

I taked to Cotto's cousin's friend's brother's ex-girlfriend's former roommate today!

Lmaooo..That's some funny ****

You serious about the Margo rematch though?? SSomehow I feel that cotto has a chance to beat him this time around... Maybe if he does the ******ed "hands-down" against the ropes defensive experiments

They looked good for sure.. It might help him win over the judges like the Clottey fight
                    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 11-20-2009, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X