No announcement yet.

Maybe manny is destined to be a fighter not a politician

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe manny is destined to be a fighter not a politician

maybe the scandal happened so he won't be elected.. its destiny and God's work in a funny way you won't even know it. if you watched the video the media or fans asked if the scandal were true.. manny blushed and said "no comment" you can see he had a crush but why wouldn't you be, shes hot. manny got a dick after all.. anyhow i dont beleive manny will go far to sleep with her maybe some flirting here and there.. and knowing manny he is a religous person and he should know better not to such reckless things.. well thats my opinion abd i shall to stick it until further evidence.. only God knows what happened!

PS if the election didn't go thru we might see more of manny for another 2 or more years
    Last edited by phook; 11-19-2009, 11:45 PM.

Well I believe Manny boned the moisture out of her but I support him as far as that goes 100%. There's only maybe 4, 5 girls on Earth that are too hot not to cheat on.

Comment

i'm sorry to say but i dont think manny's smart enough to be a qualified candidate in any sort of office in any country

straight up, not even trying to talk **** about him. that's how i feel

he should stay the hell away from politics and do what he does best - delivering straight left hands

Comment

In fairness to manny, I think he's the only politician I know who actually wants to help people.....

Comment

A guy with a third-grade education is not fit to be president, period.

Comment

Originally posted by NSX-R View Post
            We had W Bush for 8years and he's dumber than Manny...

Comment

Originally posted by NSX-R View Post
              He's not running for the presidency...He's running for a congressional seat to represent his people...

Comment

plus politics are crooked as fuk

PH will most likely want to use manny for his fame much like nicaragua used arguello and ultimately had him killed (he did not commit suicide)

the biggest difference is that manny is at the top right now while arguello was decades removed from his prime.

Comment

I hope he loses on the election.

Comment

Originally posted by riz!...oh? View Post
                    i'm sorry to say but i dont think manny's smart enough to be a qualified candidate in any sort of office in any country

straight up, not even trying to talk **** about him. that's how i feel

he should stay the hell away from politics and do what he does best - delivering straight left hands
                    because you know him personally right?

Comment

Working...
                    X