No announcement yet.

Voting Poll: How many of you think Pacquiao is on steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
    you dont like the thread? dont post , you obviously havent brought up anything note worthy exept flaming my thread.
    we like your thread......its the closest we can get to riding the short bus.....:bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
      pre, these ****in' nuthuggers have no class at all.
      This is discussion forum cocksmoker, This is what you do here, You sound the **** hurt ***** complaining about what im talking about instead of combatting.

Comment

Which is why i brought this thread up.

Thanks for actually taking time and effort to post something substantial.
        green k
        I just ran out of karma but I'll give you one tomorrow and more.

Comment

another **** hurt *****...
          Another Internet thug you guys are pathetic.
          And I'm not agreeing with the allegations you Idiot. LOL what a moron.

Comment

drop the fking topic alredy !!! it aint proven so yes hes the real deal..although they never show him lifting weights or anything nd he looks stronger evrytime

Comment

Originally posted by biglou88 View Post
              Another Internet thug you guys are pathetic.
              And I'm not agreeing with the allegations you Idiot. LOL what a moron.
              do you want us to gloat? have some class you idiots

Comment

I just ran out of karma but I'll give you one tomorrow and more.
                you better do it asap before he puts us in his ignore list...lol

Comment

Pacquiao looked stronger than ever against Cotto and had a chin made of iron in the ring.
                  He couldn't wobble a drained DLH not too long ago but now hes rocking Cottos socks worse than anyone in thew welterweight division.

On the other hand he could just be the phenom everyone is calling him. He could be the real deal.

Is it too good to be true or not?, vote on the poll
                  Damn fool not making this public so we can't see any alts voting.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

These guys are assuming that Pacquiao has bulked up considerably but in reality he has not gained that much weight. He walked into the ring around 148 lbs, the same during the Hatton and ODLH fights. He was 147 against Diaz. Regular welterweights usually come into the ring around 160.

When he was fighting at super feather (130) he used to come into the ring in the low 140s. During the third Morales fight he came in at 144 lbs. Mario Lopez even said he was coming in as a welterweight, and that was what 3-4 years ago?

During his super feather days he usually rehydrates close to 15 lbs everytime, just imagine how weight drained he was. That's why at this weight he feels much stronger, faster and with more energy and he now eats during weigh-in days instead of starving and dehydrating himself.

Pacquiao's strength comes from his hard work in training and keeping himself fit when not. He even says he doesn't eat very much when he's not training. In 24/7 Arum says Cotto puts in his 2 hours of hard work everyday but then mentioned at 2 hours Manny is just starting out and trains for a full 4 1/2 hours with no breaks. That's the reason he beats everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                      drop the fking topic alredy !!! it aint proven so yes hes the real deal..although they never show him lifting weights or anything nd he looks stronger evrytime
                      What has weight lifting got to do with it?

Damn.

I guess these guys are on roids as well, seeing as they would laugh at Cotto's best shots and beat the **** out of Floyd 10 times out of 10?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X