No announcement yet.

Voting Poll: How many of you think Pacquiao is on steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bernie Madoff View Post
    The reality is that we don't know. You don't know. People are making these definitive statements and they just do not know. People take various drugs that affect their physiology in different ways. Guys get amped and walk though tasers. Guys take beatings and keep coming.

Campesinos chewed coca leaf. Africans use khat. If you ask NFL players, they will say that roids allowed them to go hard non-stop (verify Alzado and Romanowski). Through the pain.

I will withhold judgment. But I have an opinion. And that's all that YOU can have also.
    But, why are we only questioning Pac? Lets question Floyd as well...

Better yet lets question Paulie. Paulie took a beating from and stayed standing and not only that fought even better after a broken. Throught the pain he kept fighting and winning some rounds late in the fight. But, was still taking a beating. So why we don't question him?

Comment

You need Proof for an accusation. He didn't make an accusation. he expressed his feeling. An opinion. And he kept saying 'this is just my opinion" over and over.

It is weird to me that you guys can't discern between an opinion and an accusation.
      this just in...

telling the media that one of the most influential boxers in the history of the sport is on roids is every bit an accusation...you must be new at this...

if malinaggi wanted to voice his "opinion" as you say...he should have started a diary or something...

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        But, why are we only questioning Pac? Lets question Floyd as well...

Better yet lets question Paulie. Paulie took a beating from and stayed standing and not only that fought even better after a broken. Throught the pain he kept fighting and winning some rounds late in the fight. But, was still taking a beating. So why we don't question him?
        You can question anybody.

The weight of the evidence just seems to tip against a guy who two years ago couldn't KO Oscar larios and MAB, but today can KO david Tua.

Comment

• No.

I dont think Pac and Roach would risk their careers in that way.

Pac especially has way too much to lose.

As far as how strong he is, he is simply a freak. Its not impossible to do what he has done.

Comment

You need Proof for an accusation. He didn't make an accusation. he expressed his feeling. An opinion. And he kept saying 'this is just my opinion" over and over.

It is weird to me that you guys can't discern between an opinion and an accusation.
            The thing is to only give an opinion about 1 fighter. Just questioning 1 fighter. Is like a witch hunt. If he would of gave an opinion of a list of fighters and Pac name was on that list. Ok that is your opinion I disagree but whatever. But, to just name 1 fighter. That is a witch hunt. And, that is the problem I have with it. Why not question Floyd? Why not questions P-Will? Why not question Dawson? Why not question Haye? Adamek? Pavlik? Hopkins? But, only question Pac and give your opinion only on Pac. I feel that is wrong...

Comment

The weight of the evidence just seems to tip against a guy who two years ago couldn't KO Oscar larios and MAB, but today can KO david Tua.
              i wouldnt call that hard evidence... and to clearify, he did ko MAB
              Last edited by bbos; 11-20-2009, 03:02 AM.

Comment

"the weight of evidence?" what the hell are you talking about? you just sound like a jealous chick...

youd be a terrible lawyer, by the way...

Comment

Lets not exaggerate here ok... Lets be real. And, he KO'd Barrera a good Barrera. A top 5 P4P Barrera.

Could it be just be that in the rematch he wanted to do something different? He wanted to be more patient? Could it just be that he wanted to get better so he was trying new things against Barrera and Larios?

Comment

• One answer. He's the GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by #4#king View Post
                      "the weight of evidence?" what the hell are you talking about? you just sound like a jealous chick...

youd be a terrible lawyer, by the way...
                      You keep making value judgments without providing any substance 'You're not good at discussing politics', 'You'd make a terible lawyer'. "you sound like a jealous chick'. Ad nauseam.

notice that i don't incessantly attack you? Know why? i'm secure.

Comment

Working...
                      X