No announcement yet.

Voting Poll: How many of you think Pacquiao is on steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
    My proof was the strength hes gained along with maintaining speed and his abiolity to take a punch has dramatically increased.

Not even Mosley took miguels punches as well as Pacquiao did
    first of, cotto never got shane in trouble.......pac's speed saturday was not as fast as in the lower divisions but its still fast....pac's mind conditioning is excellent....he does'nt panic when gettin hit unlike other fighters.......

Comment

HELL YEA, Pacquiaos Huge now waaaay bigger than he has ever been. Him and Cotto looked the same size and Cotto weighed 12lbs heavier than Pacquiao on fight night
      he look the same as he did against delahoya, and hatton, his last fight was at 140 and for the cotto fight he was at 144, 4 lbs is all it takes to get an iron chin huh?

Comment

• Here is what happened:

Paulie Malignaggi: "I think something is fishy with Pacquiao. I say that because A,B,C,D,E,F,G&H."

Pacquiao Fans: "Paulie is an idiot Guido and I hope he gets his a$$ kicked"

Sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          first of, cotto never got shane in trouble.......pac's speed saturday was not as fast as in the lower divisions but its still fast....pac's mind conditioning is excellent....he does'nt panic when gettin hit unlike other fighters.......
          So it's Pac's mind conditioning? And Miguel Cotto, who has been hurt in fights and come back to win; and Juan manuel marquez who was down in fights and came back to win... their mental conditioning is suspect?

Comment

• Originally posted by bbos View Post
            he look the same as he did against delahoya, and hatton, his last fight was at 140 and for the cotto fight he was at 144, 4 lbs is all it takes to get an iron chin huh?
            he weighed 138lbs against hatton and he now weighs 149 as opposed to 148 and this time he had to make 145 instead of 147.

Dude how can you deny he isnt getting bigger and stronger? My argument is that ts coming in so fast, nobody had taken Cottos shots like that, and cotto fights bigger men.

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              Shane was in trouble many times. Cotto had shane so hurt Shane backed off plenty of times and was reluctant to bang in the corners with him. You could tell shane was hurt and he admitted he was buzzed a couple times in the post fight interview

Comment

Shane was in trouble many times. Cotto had shane so hurt Shane backed off plenty of times and was reluctant to bang in the corners with him. You could tell shane was hurt and he admitted he was buzzed a couple times in the post fight interview
                Pacquiao looks like a monster now. I was watching ABS-CBN with my girlfriend and her family and I noticed how huge he was when he was in church and they showed Jinkee crying about the scandal. Pacquiao is stacked for his size.

Comment

• the **** is ridiculous...

so some nobody boxer claims manny is on roids with zero proof, then half of the boxing world runs with it and accuses manny of steroids?

typical new york loud mouth...hey malinaggi, or however you spell your guido ass name, just stop talking...although you people from new york always seem to think people care about what you say...well, we do not...

its funny really...new yorkers perpetuate the idea that everything revolves around new york...like the lebron thing...dude, nobody cares if he goes to new york besides you pansies...

i guess a pansy ass rat boxer who cant even back up his claims is great representation for you guys, after all...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Madoff View Post
                    Here is what happened:

Paulie Malignaggi: "I think something is fishy with Pacquiao. I say that because A,B,C,D,E,F,G&H."

Pacquiao Fans: "Paulie is an idiot Guido and I hope he gets his a$$ kicked"

Sigh.
                    more like:

paulie:....i think something is fishy coz pac made me eat crow.....i said cotto would beat him and if pac wins he's the greatest....after saturday i did'nt mean what i've said before the fight..

pacfans: paulie is an idiot...

Comment

• Originally posted by #4#king View Post
                      the **** is ridiculous...

so some nobody boxer claims manny is on roids with zero proof, then half of the boxing world runs with it and accuses manny of steroids?

typical new york loud mouth...hey malinaggi, or however you spell your guido ass name, just stop talking...although you people from new york always seem to think people care about what you say...well, we do not...

its funny really...new yorkers perpetuate the idea that everything revolves around new york...like the lebron thing...dude, nobody cares if he goes to new york besides you pansies...

i guess a pansy ass rat boxer who cant even back up his claims is great representation for you guys, after all...
                      Iunno man, its more like Cali people who are loud mouths, and on top of that they never back it up.

And Malignaggi isnt a nobody if you actually watch boxing. He brought up some good points unlike the rants of nonsense **** taling fans on this thread have brought up

Comment

Working...
                      X