Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jinkee or Krista? Who should Manny choose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha...this gets my vote for gayest thread of the year...

my answer: who gives a ****...be a man, and stop gossiping about peoples *** lives like teenage girls...

Comment

Pacquiao has a lot of temptation in the Phillipines. He is basically a King there not surprising at all that he cheated

Comment

Krista

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
          damn jinkee done got fine...****s wrong with manny..id be glad to go home everynite
          Kobe Bryant's wife is a million times better lookin than jinkee and even that fool cheated. That's what fame and money does to you.

Comment

I'd stay with Jinkee, she's been down with him since day 1 (before he became mainstream)...

If he gets with that broad, she'll strip him off the money, leave his ass broke and Jinkee will run to another guy who can pleasure her more than Pac can...and there is when he'll say ''Why didn't i do the right thing''?

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
              family is something you cant buy...those movie hoes are a dime a dozen..but true loyalty is priceless...i hope manny stops thinking with his lil head and doesnt lets some hoe come between him and his family
              Couldn't have said it better Larry....

Comment

Neither. Keep tappin new ass

Comment

fuck this thread and every thread like it.
                  who gives a fuck.
                  this ain't boxing related and it's not like every succesful athlete has never cheated on their wife.. I'm pretty sure they ALL have.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                    Kobe Bryant's wife is a million times better lookin than jinkee and even that fool cheated. That's what fame and money does to you.
                    And Eric Benet cheated on Halle Berry.....

Comment

Pacquiao should stick with his wife.

Keep the family together.

Comment

Working...
                      X