• Show
Clear All

• Who trained Pacquiao before Roach??

All his previous trainers???

Anyone????

Comment

Buboy Fernandez?

Comment

No clue. I don't even think it's been mentioned on any broadcasts involvin Pac.

Comment

the rock .

Comment

Originally posted by iskucha03 View Post
            Buboy Fernandez?
            I don't really know myself, I thought someone might be able to answer my question since am looking to find out more about how he end up with Roach but with all the PAC fans we have on here it seems like they don't even know themselves which goes to show alot.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              No clue. I don't even think it's been mentioned on any broadcasts involvin Pac.
              It has never been mentioned anywhere as far as I know or since I started watching pac back in his fight with Barrera, I thought some of the more hardcore PAC fans on here might know but I guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie Cruise View Post
                It has never been mentioned anywhere as far as I know or since I started watching pac back in his fight with Barrera, I thought some of the more hardcore PAC fans on here might know but I guess not.
                I tried lookin on youtube at his old fights when I seen this thread, but no info on who all ran his past corners.

Comment

i think its pepeng check this out http://sports.inquirer.net/breakingn...ood----trainer

Comment

Originally posted by iskucha03 View Post
                    Hehe! No, that's the name of the typhoon that hit the Philippines last month.

Comment

Working...
                    X