Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instant bans if ppl don't stop talking about steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
    Almost every topic on this freaking board is about steroids with no proof from a bunch of fat out of shape ***** fans. **** it, this boards ******ed... Off to boxingscene lounge...
    Hes not on roids its human growth hormone..which explains the head and fists growth.

Comment

Originally posted by RiΖΟ View Post
      Like you went on CONSTANTLY about the Dirrel - Froch fight being fixed?
      exactly,TS is just a whiney little ***** that is upset with anything he doesnt agree with

Comment

My problem is not with people speculating about who's on roids but the fact that everyone and their dog wants to start THEIR OWN NEW SEPARATE THREAD about it.

There should be warnings and then eventual bans for people who keep posting duplicate threads. If you are too stupid to know that your post already fits in an already existent discussion then you don't deserve to be starting 15 new threads about the same thing every half-hour.

Or just create a separate forum for Boxing Gossip & Rumors because that is just what it is right now.

Comment

No ban the steroid allegation people are throwing and crying about is only giving their validation on Pac's greatness in the sport
          Last edited by littlemac; 11-18-2009, 06:56 PM. Reason: Spelling and wording

Comment

Just seen Pump is startin to merge all these roid threads. Maybe spam bans are bout to drop. Beware. blindside

Comment

i dont wanna vote cause its sometimes fun to have those idiots around. just to have balance in this forums

Comment

A gaggle of Pac/Streoid related threads have been merged into this one. Any others that are started will either be merged here or deleted altogether.

PLENTY in the sport to talk about people, let's not pollute the boards with endless threads on unfounded accusations.

And for the record, I'm in favor of banning the jacka$$es who persist on flooding NSB with this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
                  Im sure the gay mayweather threads are ok though right??
                  I don't want to be rude but there hasn't been more than a couple gay Mayweather threads in a good while. The term ***** and Leonard Ellerbe jokes don't count. That's silliness and a part of forum culture. Jackasses rationalizing nonsense(Pac on juice) with sincere intentions is ****ing stupid. I haven't heard a serious Mayweather gay accusation in weeks. At this point the two are hardly comprable. Cintron and Malignaggi did not make claims they saw Mayweather shirtless with gymshorts and a cowboy hat coming out of Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                    I don't want to be rude but there hasn't been more than a couple gay Mayweather threads in a good while. The term ***** and Leonard Ellerbe jokes don't count. That's silliness and a part of forum culture. Jackasses rationalizing nonsense(Pac on juice) with sincere intentions is ****ing stupid. I haven't heard a serious Mayweather gay accusation in weeks. At this point the two are hardly comprable. Cintron and Malignaggi did not make claims they saw Mayweather shirtless with gymshorts and a cowboy hat coming out of Chelsea.
                    So are we going to ban boxers from speaking on this forum. Thats not what he is saying. He is saying ban members.

3weeks ago, on this site, all you saw for a couple days was floyd is gay threads.. This is no different. It hit its peak back then, this is hitting its peak now..

Everyone get the **** over it.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                      Ban.

These people don't deserve to flood otherwise decent boxing forums with crap. OK, a few threads here and there, I don't mind, but 10 billion threads which contain nothing but speculation, all saying exactly the same thing? Please... Just make it stop!

The threads could at least be merged into one enormous thread and renamed "The Grand Master Thread Of Complete Horse Manure".
                      Hes on HGH and hes the biggest cheat and fraud boxings ever scene.

Comment

Working...
                      X