No announcement yet.

Wednesday of Fight Week - Porter Blog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday of Fight Week - Porter Blog

Check t out here. Whats good BS. Good morning!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/blog.php?u=139081

Good stuff, my man.

I think the U.S/Philippine flag trunks would be pretty damn sweet, myself.

A solid show of respect and solidarity.

Comment

hellow shawn.... pi and us trunks would be awesome.....

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime Shawn View Post
        Check t out here. Whats good BS. Good morning!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/blog.php?u=139081
        morning showtime, goodluck on your fight.
        as a filipino i think it's cool to have a USA/Phil trunks, the filipinos will definitely love it. But some boxing fans will ask why did you wear a USA/Phil trunks, or some may think it's uncool. but for me it's cool.
        Last edited by mnbv; 11-18-2009, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Thanks guys. we are looking in to it. whats good on BS this morning?

Comment

Originally posted by murfbreak3r View Post
            morning showtime, goodluck on your fight.
            as a filipino i think it's cool to have a USA/Phil trunk, the filipinos will definitely love it. But some boxing fans will ask why did you wear a USA/Phil trunk, or some may think it's uncool. but for me it's cool.
            i hear that. i guess me and my dad just felt a lot of love in the PI and wanted to find a way to pay back our respects. i mean i got to go back just to get some more of that adobo. word

Comment

The Philippine/US trunks would be nice, it's a good gesture.

Jerome Ellis is normally a pretty durable guy, it'd be a pretty good statement if you could knock him out. Again, good luck in the fight.

And it'd be great if you could fight on ESPN in Feb., Ricardo Williams for an Ohio showdown?

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime Shawn View Post
                i hear that. i guess me and my dad just felt a lot of love in the PI and wanted to find a way to pay back our respects. i mean i got to go back just to get some more of that adobo. word
                adobo is really good, how about pacmans favorite, the one where he gets his strength "tinola"

Comment

If you stay true to your likable character, always work hard, stay humble then the Pinoys are fans for life. Good luck in your endeavors.

Comment

So i woke up this morning and im still excited to go to tunica this weekend! Shawn you ruined me man. I cant do any school work because im too hyped for this weekend. Its been a while since ive seen se live fights.

BTW usa/phil trunks would be badass and a good show of respect. Good stuff

Comment

Working...
                    X