Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Is it Raymond Serano?
    yeah i think it is

a welter

Comment

chillin b, what's good?

Comment

What was sparring Pac like? Did he really drop you? Did you drop him?

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime Shawn View Post
          yeah i think it is

a welter
          Yup, that's Ray. I don't know him, but I know of him.

I was born and raised in Philly, and I support all of my hometown guys. I don't live there anymore, but I do my best to keep up to date on the boxing scene there, and support them all equally.

A great fighting tradition, Philly has. Good stuff.

I wish you and Ray all the best.

Good international fights happening too, Fragomeni-Erdei, Sosa-Mayol, Kameda-Naito, Khan-Salita, Huck-Afolabi, Diaconu-Pascal 2 etc. etc.
          I can't believe I actually let some of those slip my mind, Diaconu/Pacsal II and Khan/Salita, in particular.

Sosa/Mayol also has some serious potential, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
            What was sparring Pac like? Did he really drop you? Did you drop him?
            the sparring was the best man. it went back and forth. manny got better and better as the camp went on. once you have seen his speed nothing will look fast to you as a fighter. its not just his speed though. it is his speed combined with him just being different than any fighter out there. as far as the knockdowns.....what happens in camp stays in camp. we both had our days

Comment

shawn, we all wish you success in your career.

regardless of what happened from now on, and when the history books are written with pacquiao on the ATG list, you can always keep that footage on 24/7 that you were beating manny to a pulp lol.

that's legacy material for you shawn, you beat up a legend

yeah, way to represent your other half by wearing the shorts bro, we all know you're half-pinoy j/p

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime Shawn View Post
                thats awesome brother. what are you going to school for
                Im a business administration major with my focuses on marketing and entrepreneurship. Dont know where im going with it. I would like to get my masters though. If i got the money. But i hope to start my own business eventually maybe even a community boxing gym because there arent hardly any in mississippi. Im almost graduated but **** man its scary in todays market trying to land a good job. I have my eye on promotions too but i dont know the game well enough to just jump in. But its definently something on my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  I can't believe I actually let some of those slip my mind, Diaconu/Pacsal II and Khan/Salita, in particular.

Sosa/Mayol also has some serious potential, IMO.
                  Yeah, Mayol vs Solis was a pretty good fight, Sosa has some similarities to Solis and Mayol knows how to fight, should be good.

Comment

Good to see a fighter interract with the fans. Keep boxingscene in your memory when you hit the big time lol.

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
                      Im a business administration major with my focuses on marketing and entrepreneurship. Dont know where im going with it. I would like to get my masters though. If i got the money. But i hope to start my own business eventually maybe even a community boxing gym because there arent hardly any in mississippi. Im almost graduated but **** man its scary in todays market trying to land a good job. I have my eye on promotions too but i dont know the game well enough to just jump in. But its definently something on my mind.
                      you should meet my promoters. they are mississippi based guys. they will be at the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X