Pac-Cotto did more than 1.6 million buys... the pie shud be 75-25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac-Cotto did more than 1.6 million buys... the pie shud be 75-25

In favor of Pac of course.

Pac didnt need to fake an injury to prolong the fight, the fight did more ppv sales...

The arena was a packed house.

Using those numbers Pac deserves 75-25 split.

Of course Pac will settle for 60 and give the penny change to gayweather.

How do you know?Do u work for HBO?

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
      How do you know?Do u work for HBO?
      The numbers are nearing 2 million ppv sales btw...

If those sales exceed 2 million gayweather will be forced to take 25 percent of the pie.

Pac will demand more percentage.

Comment

The numbers are unknown, those authors write articles for Bob Arum's fans.

Comment

The numbers are unknown, those authors write articles for Bob Arum's fans.
          Lampley in the early rounds already confirmed that ppv sales already exceeded the fight with Gayweather.

This is coming from Lampley during the fckin fight.

They're still counting btw...

SO do u dare call Lampley a liar?

Comment

I dare to call Lampley a person who sees what he wants to believe in.
            Don't get angry at me dude, but it really is too early to call numbers. I could write one of those articles saying "according to reliable...".
            There is a reason why it takes them 4 days to count the PPV, and Lampley just like the others may rely on inaccurate information from particular states and cable tv companies, but overall numbers could be very different.

But I personally agree with you, if Pac Cotto did more it should be 70-30 split, if not as the main marketing attraction Mayweather probably does not deserve the lion's share

Comment

I dare to call Lampley a person who sees what he wants to believe in.
              Don't get angry at me dude, but it really is too early to call numbers. I could write one of those articles saying "according to reliable...".
              There is a reason why it takes them 4 days to count the PPV, and Lampley just like the others may rely on inaccurate information from particular states and cable tv companies, but overall numbers could be very different.

But I personally agree with you, if Pac Cotto did more it should be 70-30 split, if not as the main marketing attraction Mayweather probably does not deserve the lion's share
              I do agree.

If gayweather does more with his ppv... then its fair that Gayweather gets the lion's share... otherwise... the pie will belong to Pac.

Comment

Bump for the idiot gayweather stans who said gay-***g0t deserves a bigger share of the pie.

Im shoving this straight to ur mouths gayweather stans

Comment

everyone giving early estimates has it around that number

Comment

Wow. Everyone knowing how Mayweather Jr. is about money, the fight would never happen if the share was that lopsided.

Comment

Working...
                    X