No announcement yet.

Pac-Cotto did more than 1.6 million buys... the pie shud be 75-25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreatShark View Post
    Wow. Everyone knowing how Mayweather Jr. is about money, the fight would never happen if the share was that lopsided.
    Then Pac ****s on gayweather and moves on to bigger things.

Gayweather is crying in a corner coz Pac dumped his payday.

Meanwhile Pac fight Mosley the top WW and retires securing his place as a top10 ATG while boxing fans laugh at gayweather.

Comment

Mayweather did more ppv buys against DLH, Hatton and JMM than Pacquiao did.... 75/25? gtfoh.

alot of yall seem to have dementia recentley... have you forgot what Mayweather did before he retired and came back?

Mayweather is still a bigger name than Pacquiao in the states.

the split should be 50/50...

Comment

Originally posted by Hyde View Post
        Mayweather did more ppv buys against DLH, Hatton and JMM than Pacquiao did.... 75/25? gtfoh.

alot of yall seem to have dementia recentley... have you forgot what Mayweather did before he retired and came back?

Yesterdays news are yesterday.

It's all about the recent dude.

And gayweather started it himself so u shud shoot his empty head.

Now that Pac-Cotto did more... a lot more in fact... we use graduated percentages...

Using gayweather's own standards... he's the one who brought this up.

So its only fair that Pac gets 75 percent.

Although Im sure Pac will settle for 60 percent and give gayweather the penny change.

Comment

bump!!!!!..........

Comment

Originally posted by joartcc5 View Post
            In favor of Pac of course.

Pac didnt need to fake an injury to prolong the fight, the fight did more ppv sales...

The arena was a packed house.

Using those numbers Pac deserves 75-25 split.

Of course Pac will settle for 60 and give the penny change to gayweather.
            Any floyd, pac or boxing fan who doesnt say 50/50 means they dont want this fight to happen

Comment

Originally posted by joartcc5 View Post
              In favor of Pac of course.

Pac didnt need to fake an injury to prolong the fight, the fight did more ppv sales...

The arena was a packed house.

Using those numbers Pac deserves 75-25 split.

Of course Pac will settle for 60 and give the penny change to gayweather.
              u *******s will never learn...we are 40-0...if u wanna retire as the best...u gotta pay to fight the best simple...we in the check cashing business if u wanna find out who the best take ur 45 percent and ur ass whoppin....dessert is served cold ladies and gentlemen

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatShark View Post
                Wow. Everyone knowing how Mayweather Jr. is about money, the fight would never happen if the share was that lopsided.
                i wouldn't mind.

as long as pacquiao fights mosley.

if he fights lesser competition , i'd be ticked off.

fight mayweather or mosley and i ain't saying nothing. maybe marquez would be sort of okay but no higher than 140.

Comment

Dam Floyd musta ****ed the threadstarters girl.

It's in his blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyde View Post

When did those things happen? With the exception of JMM it was almost two years ago. I'm sorry but when have boxing fans been known for remembering the past? Two months ago this forum was flooded with "Floyd's the great ever and will destroy Pacman" now its the other way around. Sorry but most fight fans have a one fight memory. But to be fair I agree with 50/50. I think they both bring the same amount of money to the table. I maybe a ******* but the fact of the matter is we're all calling for Floyd. No one is clamoring for Mosley or Berto, no it's Floyd. And if you ask me Pac makes more fighting PBF 50/50 than he would Mosley 75/25. Just my two cents.

Comment

Forget Floyd. Pac should fight the winner of the Berto/Mosley and go for the lineal welterweight title.

Comment

Working...
                      X