Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, What do you guys think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
    Funny, I was just thinking about that guy. I wasn't impressed. But he's judged by such ridiculous standards so that's expected.

If his name was Julio Cesar Melendez no one would be disappointed.

He's 41-0 at 23 years old.
    So what, I also could be 41-0 fighting bums!!!!!!

Comment

Brand Tomato Can

Comment

not worth thinkin about.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          So what, I also could be 41-0 fighting bums!!!!!!
          No you wouldn't..

Comment

The problem i see with him despite the obvious is that he tries to fight small like his father but the problem there is he is 6 ft, he hardly throws any straight shots, seriously when have you seen him use the jab consistently ?

He will never be a great fighter but he can improve if he maximizes his advantages instead of giving them up and making himself more hittable.

Comment

Originally posted by Wupadupa View Post
              I think the dude is overrated as hell, protected just because his dad is a legend and they line him up with taxicab drivers to beat up.

He is slow and looks like frankenstein.
              overrated by whom??!! Certainly not any of the press or non-Mexican fans. It is clear to see he is living in his dad's shadow(and off his name!) and is as ****e as Manure's Jordi Cruyff was. Like Johan's son, it was surreal watching someone so ****e bearing the name of a legend on his shirt/shorts and birth certificate.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                Funny, I was just thinking about that guy. I wasn't impressed. But he's judged by such ridiculous standards so that's expected.

If his name was Julio Cesar Melendez no one would be disappointed.
                He's 41-0 at 23 years old.
                Nobody would have heard of him either. I think if he was not JCC's son, he would be getting criticism even from his own camp for fighting bums. Anybody with a 41-0 record who is not stepping it up will be ridiculed, even if it is just by the local media/fans! That would be the case in the scenario you give

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
                  No you wouldn't..
                  The fighters he is been fighting yes I would.

Comment

I dont know why someone called him boring, most of his fights are relatively exciting imo. His last fight was a stinker but on the whole he is okay to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD
                      poor guy.
                      after his last showing even his nuthugging fans arent using
                      the"hey give him a break he doent have an amatuer background" crap.

he just had to work his ass off against one that was world ranked 220.
                      sheesh joke chavez jr. why don't you get into wrestling!
                      thats a good suggestion steelhead

Comment

Working...
                      X