No announcement yet.

"See, Cotto and Pacquiao have cool fanbases behind them"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "See, Cotto and Pacquiao have cool fanbases behind them"

"I did my numbers by myself, so if their fight does more numbers than my fight... I still did mine by myself." - Floyd

Weird....I could of SWORE Floyd said 4 months ago that Marquez has the entire country of Mexico behind him...

He is just a walking contradiction.

Comment

And also...

"If legacys are so important, why did Muhammad Ali sell his legacy for 50 million?"

Muhammad Ali did NOT sell his legacy for 50 million.

He sold the rights to his name for 50 million.

Your legacy is intangible, his legacy is what he has done in his career.

Not stamping your name on a T-shirt and selling it.

Ali didn't SELL his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        He is just a walking contradiction.
        It just doesnt make any sense to me how he WAS just talking about Marquez being a draw and having an entire country behind him, but then today claiming his PPV buys were just because of himself.

Comment

Floyd talks a lot of poo.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            "I did my numbers by myself, so if their fight does more numbers than my fight... I still did mine by myself." - Floyd

Weird....I could of SWORE Floyd said 4 months ago that Marquez has the entire country of Mexico behind him...
            floyd is the biggest bull****ter in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              It just doesnt make any sense to me how he WAS just talking about Marquez being a draw and having an entire country behind him, but then today claiming his PPV buys were just because of himself.
              Nothing that Floyd says make sense. That why I don't take seriously anytime he speaks.

Comment

Floyd did his numbers by himself , was he fighting by himself , He should thank , Corrales , De la Hoya , Gatti , and all his other opponents for having the fans they had. ****ing idiot , How do u make money off a fight if ur fighting by urself

Comment

If he fights Manny he'll say he was the draw, too.

Con man.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by mangler
                    50-50 and fight Pac. If not, fight SSM, before Pac usurps him on that WW titlist too. Assumin he beats Berto of course.
                    LOL thats the 110th time Ive seen you post that exact same post in the last 2 days..

Comment

Working...
                    X