Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've never seen Floyd making this much noise this early on a possible opponent in PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never seen Floyd making this much noise this early on a possible opponent in PAC

What does that mean, confidence or the other way around???

Other way around. I think he is setting the ground for another ***** move TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
      What does that mean, confidence or the other way around???
      exactly, this is what i said on the other thread.

cotto/pac just got done....all of a sudden he's on the attack.
      actin like he's protective of sumthin....like he wants to prove sumthin.

then prove it by not bein a ***** anymore askin pac to call you out.
      go straight to the fckin contract agreement.

jeezus, fck... mosley's been all upfront callin this fraud out, yet he doesnt want to fight.

then pac's not callin him out, and he acts so agressive wantin to start a fight.

stop the fckin bull**** and just get on with the agreements

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
        Other way around. I think he is setting the ground for another ***** move TBH.
        idiot .....

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
          idiot .....
          Get to bed grandad!

Comment

It's called he wants to be the first to get his name out there to get in position to get the fight he wants for money and to clear the talk up.

Freddie would have been the first person to say: "Where is Floyd...why isn't he talking"

Better Pac I guess than someone like Williams calling him out or people calling for him to fight him.

Comment

55/45 pac - pbf

with the added incentive of the winner gettin to sleep with the other boxer's wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
                It's called he wants to be the first to get his name out there to get in position to get the fight he wants for money and to clear the talk up.

Freddie would have been the first person to say: "Where is Floyd...why isn't he talking"

Better Pac I guess than someone like Williams calling him out or people calling for him to fight him.
                It doesnt matter,if he's quite he's ducking Pacquiao,if he speaks he will whoop Pacquiao's ass he's ducking.He has said he will whoop Pacquiao and has asked him to rise to the challenge what more do you want?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                  It doesnt matter,if he's quite he's ducking Pacquiao,if he speaks he will whoop Pacquiao's ass he's ducking.He has said he will whoop Pacquiao and has asked him to rise to the challenge what more do you want?
                  you not using speculated words.

Comment

Haha, say nothing 'OMG WHERE IS FLOYD HE IS HIDING" "MAKE THE CALL" "STOP DUCKING"

Say something "OMG THIS IS SOME KIND OF DIABOLICAL PLAN THAT HE DOES NOT WANT THE FIGHT"

Comment

Working...
                    X