Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROACH: Mayweather won't last as long as Cotto! (ESPN's Dan Rafael Interview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeidrich View Post
    anyone who desputes roach statement is bias.......... hes been saying the truth and accurate predictions for at least 2 years now
    Only when it comes to Pacman. Well apart from the JMM rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      you cant potshot what's punching you non-stop
      lol. Exactly how I see it. Also you can't get away with jumping straight back with someone just as fast as you.

Judah fight was telling. He did well in the beginning when he took the lead and didn't wait on Mayweather. His mistake was he fell in love with countering too much and he stood still. When Mayweather gave combinations, one punch Judah had no answer.

I think Pac's the perfect antidote. Southpaw, mobile target, who can counter mid exchange, lead with combinations, someone who is just as fast and will walk through punches to land his own.

Comment

If he can train oscar de la hoya to a split decision loss to mayweather i have faith he can train manny to a win.

But it is still a very tough fight to pick and i still havent decided who i think would win

Comment

The fact that DLH who is much slower was able to tag Gayweather and got a split decision and even Hatton tag him a couple of times who is also much slower(although not effective), Manny who is faster, quicker, and stronger would do much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
            This ****** is at it again,should be the punches he's taken in his life
            Bobby Shaw calling someone else a ******!

L L

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

LOL @ Mayweather knocking out Pacquiao. That's the funniest **** I've ever read. Mayweather's going to break his brittle limp wrist before he knocks Manny out. While Mayweather has been fighter smaller guys in the last couple of years, Manny has been fighting bigger guys -- and a guy that Floyd avoided by "retiring".

Mayweather's won't see Manny's punches coming and is getting dropped on the 8th.

Mayweather's already seems shook on that Sky interview. LOL, he's probably not going to be sleeping well until he gets KTFO'd next year.

Comment

Freddie is a ****ing legend. Love this guy.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie Madoff View Post
                  Would you care to elaborate, please?
                  dumbass *****s. You gotta explain everything to them. Mayweather would get smoked # for # against Marquez. The fact that floyd fought a bloated lightweight don't mean **** and the world knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                    LOL @ Mayweather knocking out Pacquiao. That's the funniest **** I've ever read.
                    Warroir, Shhhh! Quiet! Let 'em keep thinking that.

Comment

Roach is right. PBF is a fragile guy who dont like getting hit. Pac wont need to hit PBF as much as Cotto to stop him.

PBF made hard work of a past his sell by date DLH. PBF should have handled him like Pac did.
                      Many people beat DLH, when DLH was in his prime better than PBF did. So how can PBF be so special on that basis. Noone beat DLH like Pac did though.

Comment

Working...
                      X