Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROACH: Mayweather won't last as long as Cotto! (ESPN's Dan Rafael Interview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
    ****roach is saying wht he is supposed to say---but he truly believes in pac, and that's amazing--and obviously the right thing to do---but reality will touchdown on pac, roach, arum, pac's team, pac's family, pac's friends, hell, pac's enemies, ad pac's fans, because floyd mayweather jr is going to be that cold dose of reality, trust when i tell you......
    that cold dose of reality is floyd ducking the best.....floyd's rematching hatton next.........what a character.....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
      Roach is a smart man. He sees something.

I think he may question if Floyd still wants to be a fighter at this point and because of that, if things don't go his way, with the pressure Manny can apply...maybe Floyd does break.

Floyd's going to have to dig deep.

I could be wrong though.

One thing is for sure: Floyd can't let Manny win or keep it close because if Manny wins...no rematch. Floyd has to know that so he has to make sure he only fights if healthy...motivated...ready to fight from round 1 on with a solid game-plan.

I agree with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x View Post
        manny will have to hit floyd..thats not going to be an easy task
        isn't this easy enough for Pac?

floyd's shoulder roll defense is open for pac

it won't be easy since floyd will be running all night

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          that cold dose of reality is floyd ducking the best.....floyd's rematching hatton next.........what a character.....lol
          yeah yeah yeah....wait and see barakudos.....i will personally bet you on this fight----easy points for me---tragic loss on you and your pac pac boy....roach is going to goes into shock when he sees what floyd does to pac.....will you? i'm sure you will....

Comment

yeah yeah yeah....wait and see barakudos.....i will personally bet you on this fight----easy points for me---tragic loss on you and your pac pac boy....roach is going to goes into shock when he sees what floyd does to pac.....will you? i'm sure you will....
            id be shocked to see floyd finally mans up to fight a guy like pac with out ridiculous demands.....

Comment

• Originally posted by go1nbanana View Post
              isn't this easy enough for Pac?

floyd's shoulder roll defense is open for pac
              wow---you show corley hitting floyd---so what?---has pac not been hit by let's say marquez and morales...someone put the gif of pac getting wobbled by a right handed fighter like juan....and what you fail to realize in this fight with corley and floyd----floyd still won every round even though he got hit a few times and momentarily stunned----knocked corley down 6 times even though only 2 were counted as knockdowns, and even knocked corley down turning southpaw.....hit corley at will with punches we have never seen floyd throw before that----i mean, floyd didn't lose a round fighting corley---pac lost more rounds than juan did fighting him now didn't he---larry x---please put up the gif of marquez wobbling and hitting pac----

i know this guy was trying to make a point of floyd getting hit, but it really doesn't do anything for me anyway...

Comment

• nope you are the idiot if you honestly believe that Roach meant that

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                roach is a certified idiot....didn't he say manny would ko cotto in one round?

Comment

• delay the packy vs may.....foreman first...

Comment

wow---you show corley hitting floyd---so what?---has pac not been hit by let's say marquez and morales...someone put the gif of pac getting wobbled by a right handed fighter like juan....and what you fail to realize in this fight with corley and floyd----floyd still won every round even though he got hit a few times and momentarily stunned----knocked corley down 6 times even though only 2 were counted as knockdowns, and even knocked corley down turning southpaw.....hit corley at will with punches we have never seen floyd throw before that----i mean, floyd didn't lose a round fighting corley---pac lost more rounds than juan did fighting him now didn't he---larry x---please put up the gif of marquez wobbling and hitting pac----

i know this guy was trying to make a point of floyd getting hit, but it really doesn't do anything for me anyway...
                    yeah..my point is - floyd does get hit. with the speed of manny, him hitting floyd with a solid left is not remote.

Comment

• The one thing i observe during Pacs after fight interviews is "Proving his Critics Wrong everytime they say He can't do this... or he can't do that..." he just want shut people up for underestimating his abilities and Floyd will be his "Next Victim."

Comment

Working...
                      X