Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROACH: Mayweather won't last as long as Cotto! (ESPN's Dan Rafael Interview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac will KTFO Gayweather in 3 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by zeidrich View Post
      anyone who desputes roach statement is bias.......... hes been saying the truth and accurate predictions for at least 2 years now
      I find it interesting that you used the time period "two years" in this statement. That means he started making ACCURATE predictions right after he was proven wrong when he claimed ODLH would beat Mayweather and knock him out.

Comment

• So if Cotto could last 12 rounds after being knocked down twice and battered to death all night by Pac, why can't Mayweather who has a far better defensive game and doesn't like to stand and trade in the centre of the ring? Mayweather might even have a better chin than Cotto but the guy never gets hit so how can we tell?

I want Pac to win this fight, but I honestly can only see him getting outboxed and frustrated by PBF.

Comment

• After Manny spends 2 or 3 rounds punching air and wondering why his handspeed isn't getting him anywhere, wondering why those jabs to the rib are making him feel tired, and wondering why those lead right hands keep landing we will see what he has to say.

Comment

• I hate the fact that we have to wait six months for Mayweather/Pacquaio to happen. That means I will have to spend the next six months reading the crap of the novices on this site who think Manny Pacquaio is the second coming of Sugar Ray Robinson.

Let me inform those of you who have only been watching boxing for two years of something. Everythign that is being said about Manny Pacquaio now was said about Ricky Hatton in 2007 before the Mayweather fight. People compared his win over a shot Jose Luis Castille to Mayweather's and looked at his victory over Kostya Tyszu and used that as the basis to say that Hatton was too strong, too aggressive, had too much power and would walk right through Mayweather. They said Mayweather couldn't take his punches and couldn't hurt Hatton and Hatton would KO Mayweather and end his career.

We all know how that fight ended. And once the fight ended, all the haters on this site forgot what they had said and immediately began to make excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
              Don't fall on that trap again bro. Cotto watched those PAC tapes against Morales and Marquez and you saw what happened!
              Erm Cotto ain't got a damn STRAIGHT RIGHT HAND in his arsenal, is flat footed and defensively naive, Floyd's faced speedy southpaws three times already but Pac has NEVER faced a slick boxer in his WHOLE CAREER, this is the message i'm gonna keep sending out because it's nothing but the truth, the only time Manny fought a decent counter puncher (JMM) he got outboxed twice in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                Roach: We're going to KO Oscar.

Roach: Hatton KO in 3.

Roach: We're going to make Cotto run. Pacquiao is the better puncher. We're going to KO Cotto.

*******s: OH HE'S ******ED HE HAS PARKINSONS! PEOPLE WITH PARKINSONS SUCKKKK.
                Roach: Oscar will be too big for Floyd.............. , he's come up against Floyd before and guess what?

HE LOST.

Comment

• I need more points. If I could I wuold bet with each and every Pac fan. I'll even bet nuder pics of my gf on this fight lol. I beleive FM will win THAT much.

Comment

• roach trained DLH the right way against mayweather. he knows how he fights and i believe DLH won against mayweather. Roach will train pac the right way.

Comment

• I would be hard pressed to doubt Roaches predictions. The guy has proven himself right for so long I'll take his word over anyones.

And LOL at Mayweather demanding 65%. The idiot must be completely out of his fkn mind. He isn't the star, Pac is. If anything Pac should be getting more money.

Comment

Working...
                      X