Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my boy Kessler .

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
      Kessler will treat it like the Mundine fight and jab mainly to the body and very few right hands early. Kessler didn't throw many right hands until he was sure Mundine had slowed down. Body work is essential for both guys.

It wouldn't surprise me if Ward fought as a southpaw and circled to Kessler's left or at least circled that way in an orthodox stance. That way, he'd keep him reaching and off balance when he threw a straight right.
      ward will be doing that guranteed. look for ward to heavily utilize the counter left uppercut and the counter straight left

Comment

Originally posted by KingAthurNo1 View Post
        Tbh the only way Ward can win is by staying on his feet and hoping for a patriotic split decision win, there in nothing this guy has over kessler. Ward has proven nuthin at this level.
        How many Ward fights have you seen?

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
          I got my boy Kessler .
          no way!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
            Kessler will treat it like the Mundine fight and jab mainly to the body and very few right hands early. Kessler didn't throw many right hands until he was sure Mundine had slowed down. Body work is essential for both guys.

It wouldn't surprise me if Ward fought as a southpaw and circled to Kessler's left or at least circled that way in an orthodox stance. That way, he'd keep him reaching and off balance when he threw a straight right.
            If I was Ward I'd stay orthodox. He doesn't fight particularly well as a lefty and Kessler has vast experience fighting southpaws.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              I'm taking all bets from Ward fans. I got the viking warrior.
              I'm not the betting type, but I'm down. 300K on Ward.

Comment

I think Kessler will win but wouldn't be surprised if it's a very close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  I'm not the betting type, but I'm down. 300K on Ward.
                  Damn I thought you had Kessler?

But ok. Good luck bud.

Comment

If I was Ward I'd stay orthodox. He doesn't fight particularly well as a lefty and Kessler has vast experience fighting southpaws.
                    He has, but other than Calzaghe, none of them really had the same elusive, awkward style as Ward.

He may stay orthodox, but go southpaw to confuse or show Kessler a different look.

Comment

Damn I thought you had Kessler?

But ok. Good luck bud.
                      I'm a Kessler fan, but as an American, I need to support my countrymen.

Comment

Working...
                      X